Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 English Parentheses Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 8 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Parentheses Class 8 English Worksheet Pdf
Class 8 English students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Parentheses in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 English Worksheet for Parentheses
CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Parentheses
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
I. Conjugate the verb in parentheses in the correct tense
1. If Mary _____ (have) enough money, she'll come with us on
2. I _____ (make) some coffee if you boil some water.
3. If you _____ (work) hard, you'll finish the project in time.
4. If he _____ (work) more, he would finish in time.
5. They would do well on the test if they _____ (study) more.
6. If I _____ (be) you, I would run for president!
7. If she knows the time, she _____ (come) to the meeting.
8. She _____ (attend) the meeting if she had the time.
9. Peter _____ (say) yes if you ask him.
10. Alan would invite Mary if it _____ (be) his party.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Parentheses
Click for more English Study Material ›