Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 English A Night To Forget Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 8 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - A Night To Forget. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
Class:8[GS] Worksheet---Ls:9 A Night To Forget
Choose the correct answer/ Fill in the blanks/True or False.
1. A Night To Forget was written by ________________________.
[a] Mrs. Bostock [b] Mr. Albert Royston [c]Mr. Stan Barstow
2. Albert had to play the role of______________.
[a] a police constable [b] a fireman [c] an inspector
3. This story describes the _____________excitement of an actor.
[a] dangerous [b] great [c]nervous
4. Albert was at the hall _______________ on the night of the play.
[a] late [b] early [c] very late
5. Albert was being called by _______________.
[a] Mrs.Bostock [b] Royston [c] Shirley
6. Albert looked into the mirror and adjusted the _______________ on his head.
[a] hat [b] cap [c] helmet
7. You act in one of the school plays. You are _____________.
[a] a professional actor [b] an amateur actor [c] a skilled actor
8. Albert thought he would _____________ somebody for speeding or something.
[a] punch [b] kick [c] pinch
9. The audience were not letting one ____________ phrase go by without a laugh.
[a] witty [b]dumb [c]humorous
10. Albert felt his stomach was __________________ , a hollow void of fear.
[a] full [b]empty [c]half-full
11. The actors have skipped _______________pages.
[a] two [b]tree [c] three
12. “A good audience. In this phrase ‘audience’ is viewed as number of individuals in a group. True / False.
13. He found himself alone in the dressing room. Here ‘himself’ is used as a ______ pronoun.
[a] reflexive [b]emphatic [c]personal
14. Albert was suddenly seized by a shocking attack of ______________.
[a] mosquito fright [b]dog fright [c] stage fright
15. A knock on the _______________made him look up.
[a] window [b]door [c]wall
16. A Night To Forget is a story with ________________ ‘climax’ at the end.
[a] an expected [b] an unexpected [c]a partially expected
17. I am going to find that man you _______________,and get him to a hospital.
[a] knocked over [b] knocked out [c] knocked down
18. They went up the ________________steps to level of the stage.
[a] steep [b]narrow [c]slippery
19. The younger son was telling his ______________about the accident .
[a] brother [b]sister [c]mother
20. The girl who was the ______________appeared at his side.
[a] mistress [b]director [c]maid
21. When he tried to bring his lines to memory he went __________________.
[a] blank [b] blind [c]deaf
22. It would be a bit of _______________to go out in the street and arrest somebody.
[a] excitement [b] fun [c]joy
23. ‘Once you are out there you will forget your _______________’, Mrs.Bostock said.
[a] fright [b] disappointment [c] nervousness
24. ‘Your ______________will be like a thunderclap.’
[a]performance [b]entrance [c] appearance
25. ‘You’ve been rotten all your life,’ _______________was saying.
[a] Pual [b] Paul [c] Tom
26. Albert took his ______________ in his hand and opened the door.
[a]script [b]gun [c]stick
27. _________________braced his shoulders and touched his helmet.
[a] Paul [b]Tom [c] Royston
28. Albert realized to his own ____________ that he was no longer a frightened amateur shivering in the wings.
[a] excitement [b]surprise [c]happiness
29. Albert’s performance was greatly appreciated by the audience. (True / False)
30. Mrs.Bostock was the prompter. (True / False)
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - A Night To Forget
Click for more English Study Material ›