CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Interrogative Sentences
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q1. Change the following sentences into interrogative
1. It was good of him to help poor people.
2. It is foolish of him to throw away his chances like that.
3. It was clever of him to solve the problem so quickly.
4. Prevention is better than cure
5. A leopard cannot change its spots.
6. I shall never forget those happy days.
7. Everyone loves his country.
8. We are born simply to eat and live happily.
9. He died for his country.
10. Shantanu opened the lock with a penknife.
Q2.Change the following sentences into exclamatory
1. She is wearing a lovely gown.
2. You are very kind.
3. I have been very foolish.
4. She is very sick.
5. Mother baked a cake for us.
Q3.Apply appropriate question tags to the following sentences.
1. She is collecting the stickers.
2. We often watch TV in the afternoon.
3. You have cleaned your bike.
4. John and Max don’t like maths.
5. Peter played basketball yesterday.
6. Mary didn’t do her homework last Monday.
7. He could have bought a new car.
8. Kevin will come tonight.
9. They are going home from school.
10. I am clever.
Q4. You are Tushar Sharma of ASD boarding school, Manali. Your younger brother has been scoring very low marks lately. Write a letter to your brother explaining him the importance of studies.
Q5. You are Sameer of St. Mary’s boarding school, Uttrakhand. Write a cheerful letter to your mother who is unwell.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Interrogative Sentences
Click for more English Study Material ›