CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - A Magical Animal. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
CLASS 8[GS] WORKSHEET- Ls.2 A Magical Animal
Choose the correct answer/fill in the blanks/true or false/
1)______________________ is an island in the Indian Ocean.
[a] Myanmar [b] Madagascar [c]Mongolia
2) “A Magical Animal” is written by_______________
[a]Gerald Durrell [b] Patrick Waddington [c] Leo Tolstoy
3) Aye Aye has __________________________ eyes
[a] hypnotic eyes [b]attractive [c]black
4) Aye Aye has ___________________ hands and___________________fingers.
[a] black,thin [b]long,fat [c]fat,long
5) An adverb of the word 'delicate' is_____________.
6) Its black hands and thin fingers (underline the Adjectives)
7) Then it leant forward with alarming accuracy (underline the verb)
8) Aye Aye combed the author’s beard and hair as a____________________breeze.
[a] baby [b] alien [c]monkey
9) A radar probe means an instrument ____________________
[a] to search [b] to put back [c] to throw
10) Aye Aye, a strange creature has become__________ in the island of Madagascar.
[a] mythical [b]strange [c] magical.
11) Aye Aye when described in 1782 had__________of physiological qualities which confused the scientists for many years.
[a] jumble [b]clear [c]familiar
12) AyeAye was christened with a musical sounding name of___________________.
13) Madagascar is an island filled with ______________ and many_______________.
14) If the villagers see a small Aye Aye they believe that_____________ in the village might die.
15) If it is a large whitish Aye-Aye is spotted a ____________________ person will be in danger.
[a] pale skinned [b]fair skinned [c]yellowish skinned.
16)W hen a villager finds the corpse of Aye Aye near his house he removes his bad luck by putting the corpse in his_____________________back garden.
[a] friend’s [b]neighbour’s [c]master’s
17) Aye Aye's corpse progresses through the village and finally lands on the_______________
[a] border [b]garden [c]road
18) Aye Aye’s third slim finger is used by village sorcerer as a ______________for good or evil.
19) Malagasy people follow the policy of slash and burn agriculture. (true/false)
20) Aye Aye is a strange animal that has become mythical in the island of Madagascar (true/false)
21)AyeAye had used its magic to become a _____________________
22)After Aye Aye’s natural habitat decreased it invaded _________ ________ ____________
23)Aye Aye is a creature that can ruin your _________________ forever.
24)At present there are ____________ Aye Aye at Duke University’s Primate centre in _______.
25) “A Magical Animal” is a fair ______________ of the most fascinating islands in the world.
26) The author considers Aye Aye to be the most wondrous creature (true/false)
27) AyeAye is a strange animal that has become mythical on the islands of Madagascar (true/false)
28)Aye Aye was given a musical sounding name of Daubentonia Madagascariensis(true/false)
29)Seeing its giant teeth I sat still (underline the non finite verb)
30)Jersey wild life Preservation Trust has decided to take a rescue expedition(underline the non finite verb)
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - A Magical Animal
Click for more English Study Material ›