CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Adverbs
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q1 Fill in the blanks with the adverbs indicated in the brackets:
1) We are going for camping tomorrow so we have to get up _______ . (adverb of time)
2) "This is the last time I'm telling you! Clean up your room!" she said _________ . (adverb of manner)
3) Is there a post office ________ ? (adverb of place)
4) She ______helps her daughter in her work. (adverb of frequency)
5) Simran is a ________ skilled computer technician. (adverb of degree)
Q2 Choose the correct determiner:
1) _______ (this/any) house belongs to _______ (my/some) elder brother.
2) We have lost all ______ (her/our) money in ______ (this/some) business.
3) I don't know ______ (the/these) girl in pink dress.
4) One of _______ (those/any) boys teased me yesterday.
5) One must know ______ (his/one's) duty towards the country.
6) There are _______ (a few/ the few) hospitals in this town.
7) _______ (much/many) money is needed for the project
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Adverbs
Click for more English Study Material ›