CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - An Education In Science. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
Class:8[GS] Worksheet---Ls:8 An Education In Science
Choose the correct answer/ Fill in the blanks/State “true or false”:
1. Stephen completed his Doctorate in the year ____________.
[a] 1963 [b]1966 [c]1984
2. He lost his voice due to __________.
[a] accident [b] paralysis [c] pneumonia
3. He was born in the year ________ .
[a] 1942 [b] 1963 [c] not mentioned
4. He produced a revised draft of “A Brief History of Time” in the year__________.
[a]1984 [b]1988 [c] 1966
5. He was one of the greatest ___________.
[a] dramatist [b] chemist [c] physicists
6. He was diagnosed of a _________ disease at the age of 21.
[a] motor nephron [b] motor neon [c] motor neuron
7. __________was highly risky for women in the past.
[a] feeding children [b] giving birth to children [c] bringing up children
8. He was given a __________ to have an electronic voice.
[a] robot [b] computer [c] mobile phone
9. We cannot prevent ________________ from changing our world.
[a] science & its techniques [b] science & its tactics [c] science & technology
10.India is a _________ society.
[a] dictatorial [b] democratic [c] monarchical
11. Public has a great interest in _________
[a] astrology [b] astrophysics [c] astronomy
12. Frankenstein is a novel written by________.
[a] Stephen Hawking [b] Mary Shelley [c] Dr. Victor Frankenstein
13. In schools, science is often presented in a _______________ manner.
[a] dry and interesting [b] dry and uninteresting [c]dry and unimaginative
14. Children learn their lessons by ___________ method to pass their examinations.
[a] memorising with understanding [b] memorising without understanding
[c] memorising and applying
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - An Education In Science
Click for more English Study Material ›