Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 English Clauses Principal And Subordinate Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 8 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Clauses Principal And Subordinate Class 8 English Worksheet Pdf
Class 8 English students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Clauses Principal And Subordinate in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 English Worksheet for Clauses Principal And Subordinate
CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet (4) - Clauses (Principal And Subordinate) - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT 2 CLASS VIII ENGLISH
ASSIGNMENT NUMBER – 4
TOPIC – CLAUSES (Principal and Subordinate)
Separate the Subordinate Clause from the Principal\Main Clause –
1. He did what I told him.
2. Apollo was worshipped as long as the Roman Empire lasted.
3. The time when the boat leaves is not fixed.
4. Whatever you do I will support.
5. When the war ended the soldiers returned.
6. Don't talk while she is singing.
7. He has a brother who is very famous.
8. They can study where they are.
9. All that glitters is not gold.
10. I have no time that I can waste on idle talk.
11. The moment which is lost is lost forever.
12. The horse is so old that it cannot work.
13. Old age is the time when people need care.
14. He gave me everything I asked for.
15. He that climbs too high is sure to fall.
16. The doctor always comes whenever he is sent for.
17. He ran so fast that I could not overtake.
18. He failed in everything that he tried to do.
19. Servants that are honest are trusted.
20. The house where the accident occurred is nearby.
21. Strike the iron while it is hot.
22. I met Mohan who gave me your message.
23. The reason why I did it is obvious.
24. He laughs best who laughs last.
25. All the blessings we enjoy come from God.
26. I have work which I must do.
27. We love those who love us.
28. They never fail who die for a cause.
29. They released the bird which at once flew.
30. The fox saw the grapes which hung over the garden wall.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet (4) - Clauses (Principal And Subordinate)
Click for more English Study Material ›