Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 English Modals Worksheet Set A. Students and teachers of Class 8 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
Modals Class 8 English Worksheet Pdf
Class 8 English students should refer to the following printable worksheet in Pdf for Modals in standard 8. This test paper with questions and answers for Grade 8 English will be very useful for exams and help you to score good marks
Class 8 English Worksheet for Modals
CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Modals - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT 2 CLASS VIII ENGLISH
ASSIGNMENT No. 19
I Fill in appropriate modals in the following sentences:
1. She ______________ get angry in a moment.
2. That was a time, I ______________ never forget.
3. These birds ______________ be kept in a cage.
4. I ______________ be back in a few minutes.
5. She ______________ to see the doctor.
6. There is a new car parked in the lot. It ______________ be of one of the neighbours.
7. I ______________ hear someone snoring.
8. It ______________ be a rat, they come in through the exhaust.
9. We do not want to be late. You ______________ get out of bed now.
10. We ______________ book the flight for you as well as advise you about the tour.
11. I thought I ______________ find you here.
12. It’s a long journey, they ______________ reach the city before midnight.
13. Schools ______________ teach children the difference between right and wrong.
14. You ______________ borrow my pen if you want to.
15. Whatever you do you ______________ tell others about it.
16. About five decades ago, you ______________ have got it for less than a rupee.
17. They complained that they ______________ rest.
18. This tablet ______________ cause drowsiness.
19. If you do not work hard you ______________ go to the next class.
20. I ______________ come back if I have time.
21. I ______________ like to help you.
22. ______________ I help you?
23. That ______________ be true. It’s absolutely impossible.
24. It ______________ be done it’s quite out of question.
25. There is some sound downstairs. It______________ be a burglar.
26. George ______________ help you if you give him a call.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Modals
Click for more English Study Material ›