CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Modals - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
SUMMATIVE ASSESSMENT 2 CLASS VIII ENGLISH
ASSIGNMENT No. 19
I Fill in appropriate modals in the following sentences:
1. She ______________ get angry in a moment.
2. That was a time, I ______________ never forget.
3. These birds ______________ be kept in a cage.
4. I ______________ be back in a few minutes.
5. She ______________ to see the doctor.
6. There is a new car parked in the lot. It ______________ be of one of the neighbours.
7. I ______________ hear someone snoring.
8. It ______________ be a rat, they come in through the exhaust.
9. We do not want to be late. You ______________ get out of bed now.
10. We ______________ book the flight for you as well as advise you about the tour.
11. I thought I ______________ find you here.
12. It’s a long journey, they ______________ reach the city before midnight.
13. Schools ______________ teach children the difference between right and wrong.
14. You ______________ borrow my pen if you want to.
15. Whatever you do you ______________ tell others about it.
16. About five decades ago, you ______________ have got it for less than a rupee.
17. They complained that they ______________ rest.
18. This tablet ______________ cause drowsiness.
19. If you do not work hard you ______________ go to the next class.
20. I ______________ come back if I have time.
21. I ______________ like to help you.
22. ______________ I help you?
23. That ______________ be true. It’s absolutely impossible.
24. It ______________ be done it’s quite out of question.
25. There is some sound downstairs. It______________ be a burglar.
26. George ______________ help you if you give him a call.
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Modals
Click for more English Study Material ›