Read and download free pdf of CBSE Class 8 English The Last Class Worksheet. Students and teachers of Class 8 English can get free printable Worksheets for Class 8 English in PDF format prepared as per the latest syllabus and examination pattern in your schools. Standard 8 students should practice questions and answers given here for English in Grade 8 which will help them to improve your knowledge of all important chapters and its topics. Students should also download free pdf of Class 8 English Worksheets prepared by school teachers as per the latest NCERT, CBSE, KVS books and syllabus issued this academic year and solve important problems provided here with solutions on daily basis to get more score in school exams and tests
CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - The Last Class. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
INTERNATIONAL INDIAN SCHOOL, JEDDAH
Class:8[GS] Worksheet---Ls:5 The Last Class
Choose the correct answer/ Fill in the blanks/State “ true or false”
1. This story was set in _____________ province.
[a] German [b] Alsace [c] French
2. The war was between France and __________.
[a] America [b] Germany [c] Russia
3. The people of France are called as ___________.
[a] Prussians [b] German [c] French
4. The country which was also under oppression like France during 1870 is _________.
[a] India [b] America [c] Russia
5.The narrator was ________.
[a] an Indian [b] a French [c] a German
6.I was late to school. Here “I” refers to __________.
[a] a school boy [b] a village boy [c] a teacher
7. It was such a ___________ day.
[a] warn lovely [b] warm lonely [c] warm lovely
8.Monsieur Hamel was __________.
[a] a professor [b] a teacher [c] a principal
9.The word “examine” from para-1 means_________.
[a] teach [b] learn [c] test
10. Wachter was the person who worked with __________.
[a] gold [b] iron [c] silver
11.The word which is wrongly spelt is _________.
[a] heard [b] heared [c] herd
12. The narrator reached his bench _________.
[a] unnoticed [b] unattended [c] unscolded
13. “Comrades” [para-6] means __________.
[a] classmates [b] commanders [c] students
14. “All bad news came from that board”. Here “board” means ________.
[a] carromboard [b] blackboard [c] notice board
15.Prussians are the people of ___________.
[a] France [b] Germany [c] Russia
16._________ is not a participle.
[a] cooked [b] flew [c] breaking
17.German has become the medium of instruction. This sentence is in _____________.
[a] present simple [b] past simple [c] present perfect.
18. Orders have come from ________.
[a] Alsace [b] Berlin [c] Lorraine
19. Monsieur Hamel felt suffocated due to __________.
[a] dust [b] smoke [c] emotion.
20. Monsieur Hamel planted a _________.
[a] grape-vine [b] hop-vine [c] land-mine
21. It was the last class as orders have come to _________.
[a]send that teacher away [b]shut the school down [c]to teach nothing except German
22. Participle is a word which is formed from a _________.
[a] verb [b] noun [c] adjective
23. The noun form of provincial is ___________.
[a] province [b] provide [c] prevent
24. Frantz was surprised because ___________.
[a] his teacher did not scold him [b]his teacher spoke to him politely
[c] he saw some villagers on the back benches.
25. The suitable prefix for the word “fortune” is ________.
[a] dis [b] mis [c] un
26._________ cooed on the rooftop of the school.
27.____________________ had a spelling book with him.
28. VIVE LA FRANCE is in ________________ language.
29. “Large in amount, value or importance” is the meaning of ________________.[para-18]
30. Frantz was alone responsible for not learning French __________ [true/false]
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - The Last Class
Click for more English Study Material ›