CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Grammer Revision (2)
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
Q1 Identify the parts of speech of the underlined words.
1) You should practise for the competition as practice makes a man perfect.
2) Are you doing anything tomorrow evening?
Q2 Fill in the blanks with suitable adverbs.
1) I found the keys ______. That is why I am worried. (place)
2) She is _______ late. (frequency)
Q3 Underline the pronouns and state their kinds.
1) She is the girl who acted as Seeta.
2) All were listening to the speech of Mr. Modi attentively.
Q4 Change the sentences into indirect speech.
1) The old man said to her, "Obey your elders."
2) The teacher said, "What are you writing?"
3) Rakesh said, " Will you accompany me?"
4) He said, "Ouch! you are standing on my toe."
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Grammer Revision (2)
Click for more English Study Material ›