CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Active And Passive Voice - Practice worksheets for CBSE students. Prepared by teachers of the best CBSE schools in India.
FORMATIVE ASSESSMENT 2 CLASS VIII ENGLISH
ASSIGNMENT NUMBER – 5
TOPIC – ACTIVE AND PASSIVE VOICE
Rewrite the following in Passive Voice –
1.You must keep your promise.
2. I will keep my word.
3. Which books are you buying?
4. Will you teach me this lesson?
5. Parul was playing on harmonium.
6. How had he done that?
7. Where has he kept the books?
8. She was not speaking the truth.
9. What were you doing?
10. What are you doing?
11. Do you like coffee?
12. Must we serve them?
13. Where did she leave the bag?
14. Who wrote this book?
15. Which boy beat you?
16. We may win the match.
17. She knocked at the door.
18. Sam is writing a letter.
19. Is he helping you?
20. May I take your book?
21. Have you done your work?
22. I have done my work.
23. Whom do you want?
24. She has spoiled the whole show.
25. Can you solve this sum?
26. Has he finished his work?
27. She has had tea.
28. Who has done this?
29. We made him captain of the team.
30. Who taught you English?
31. Did you solve the question?
32. Why were they laughing at him?
33. She will do a sum on the board.
34. Who will pay the bill?
35. Have you invited her?
36. Has she returned your books?
37. You ought to respect your elders.
38. We should help our friends in difficulty.
39. Have you consulted him?
40. Does he know you?
Students must free download and practice these worksheets to gain more marks in exams. CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Active And Passive Voice
Click for more English Study Material ›