CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA2 2015 (5). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Coordination is :
a) Function of Management b) Essence of management
c) Objective of Management d) None of the above
2. A and B are working in XYZ Ltd. They have same qualification and work experience. A is paid Rs 10,000 as salary and B is paid Rs 8,000 for the same work, time and efforts. What value is missing in this case?
3. Government of India has allowed FDI in News Paper Industry which economic reform is the reason of this change?
4. What is Business Environment?
5. One of the functions of management is considered as the base of all other functions. Name that function.
6. In which respect rule is different from any other plan.
7. Name the organization in which discipline is missing.
8. What is meant by internship?
9. Mention two point of difference between promotion and transfer.
10. Define the term non-monetary incentives.
11. Give the meaning of term deviation as used in the controlling function of management.
12. An efficient control system helps to :
a) accomplish organizational objectives b) boost employees morale
c) judge the accuracy of standards d) all of above
13. In order to be successful organization must change its objectives. Explain the characteristic of management which is highlighted in the statement.
14. Distinguish between time and motion studies on the basis of :
a) Meaning b) purpose
15. What role does political environment play in the business?
16. ‘Authority can be delegated but not responsibility’. Explain this statement in brief.
17. Discuss any three functions of supervisor.
18. Explain Budgetary Control.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA2 2015 (5).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›