CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA2 2014 (1).Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. Why management is called a group activity?
2. What is Induction Training?
3. Name the function of management which coordinates the physical, financial and human resources and establishes productive relations among them for achievement of specific goals.
4. Give meaning of the term `Deviation’ as used in the control function of management.
5. What is `Supervision’?
6. Give one example of `noise’ in the process of communication.
7. Give an example of strategy as a type of plan.
8. Which technique of scientific management suggests that each work should be supervised by specialists?
9. Why is planning said to be the primary function of management? Also list out the other functions of management.
10. State any three personal barriers to communication.
11. Explain any two reasons which suggest that planning is important in managerial process.
12. What is `Critical Point Control’ in the process of control?
13. How is an `Informal Organization’ formed? State any two disadvantages of such an organization.
14. Write any four points highlighting the importance of leadership.
15. Explain how 1)planning leads to rigidity planning does not always guarantee success.
16. Briefly discuss importance of the following process in Staffing
a) Training and Development
b) Performance Appraisal.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA2 2014 (1).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›