CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2017 (1). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Which revolution involves a change in the attitude of workers and management towards another from competition to cooperation ? (1)
2. Define single use plan. (I)
3. Explain what is meant by commercial paper. (1)
4. Classify any two essential ingredients of a sound working capital management. (1)
5. How is "self regulation by business" necessary for consumer protection. (I)
6. If the packets of tobacco would not carry the statutory warning, it is related to which dimension of business environment. (1)
7. Why management is said to be all pervasive ?
8. Why is it easy to fix responsibility in formal organization?
9. What is meant by packaging ? State any four functions of packaging.
10. Distinguish between capital market and money market. (3)
11. Cite any three advantages and three limitations of Planning. (3)
12. Illustrate the 'Principle of stability of tenure' through a suitable example. (3)
13. Explain the features of business environment. (3)
14. What is meant by consumer protection? Explain any three points of importance of consumer protection from consumer's point of view. (4)
15. Rohan is working as a regional manager in HCL Ltd. Name the managerial level at which he is working. State any three functions he will perform at this level. (4)
16. Amar was appointed as a marketing head of Alpha Enterprise' Manufactures of toothpaste and toothbrushes. His target sale was 2000 units a month. Apart from thinking about various channels of distribution to achieve the target himself he started visiting schools in backward areas.He found that even after taking various steps and counselling, some school children had not started brushing their teeth.He investigated and found out that they cannot afford to buy toothpaste and toothbrush. So with due permission he started donating 200 toothbrushes and toothpaste every month to the school.
(i) Identify the channel of distribution 'Amar' would adopt for distribution of toothpaste and toothbrushes and justify it by giving one reason.
(ii) State any two values which Amar wants to communicate to the society. (4)
17. Discuss the objectives of SEBI. (4)
18. A company manufacturing sewing set up in 1945 by British promoters follows formal organisation culture in totality. It is facing a lot of problems in delays in decision-making. As the result, it is not able to adopt changing business environment. The work force is also not motivated, since they cannot vent their grievances except through formal channels, which involves red tappism. Employee turnover is high. Its market share is also declining due to changed circumstances and business environment. You are to advice the company with regard to change it should bring about in its organisation structure to overcome the problems faced by it. Give reasons in terms of benefits it will derive from the changes suggested by you. In which sectors can company diversify, keeping in mind the declining market for the product the company is manufacturing ? (4)
19. Discuss in brief how the below mentioned points influence the price determination :
(d) Buying motives (4)
20. Evaluate the role of marketing in terms of economic growth. (5)
21. Who is a 'consumer' under the Consumer Protection Act 1986? State briefly the various redressal mechanism available to consumers. 5)
22. "Management is essential for successful running of a business." Establish the validity of this statement. (5)
23. Explain the meaning of working capital. Briefly explain any five factors that determine the working capital of a company. (6)
24. lllustrate following Fayol's principles of management along with suitable examples :
(b) Order & (6)
25. Analyze the impact of various factors affecting dividend decisions.( 2 )
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2017 (1).