CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA1 2014 (2).Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. Name the levels of management engaged in:-
(a) Overseeing the activities of workers.
(b) Taking key decision.
2. Define ‘coordination’ as an important function of management.
3. Enumerate two techniques of ‘Method Study’.
4. Why are principles of management called universal?
5. What are planning premises?
6. Give any one example of policy?
7. Explain briefly the meaning of ‘organization structure.
8. Define ‘Business Environment?
9. If the management of a company ignores the changes in business environment. What consequences it has to face in future? Mention any two.
10. Distinguish between ‘Recruitment & selection’ on the basis of any one point of difference.
11. Explain in brief the meaning of job rotation as a method of training.
12. Enumerate elements of directing.
13. Explain briefly Growth ‘Survival’ and ‘Profit’ as important organizational objectives of management.
14. Distinguish between ‘Unity of command’ and ‘Unity of direction’.
15. What are the basic elements of social environment?
16. How does planning reduces the risk of uncertain?
17. “Authority can be delegated but responsibility cannot.” explain in brief.
18. Mention the process of recruitment of personnel.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA1 2014 (2).