CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2020 (3). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Employees know well in advance what they are expected to do and what are the standards of performance on the basis of which they will be appraised, which in turn helps them to give better performance. Which importance of controlling is highlighted here?
2. It is concerned with instructing, guiding and inspiring people in the organization to achieve its objectives. Name it.
3. What corrective action should be taken in case deviations are caused due to defective machinery?
4. It is an incentive offered over and above the wages/salary to the employees. Name the type of financial incentive referred here.
5. A company wants to establish a new unit in which a machinery of worth Rs.10 lakhs is involved. Identify the type of decision involved in financial management.
6. What does trading on equality refer to?
7. Enterprise has little control on external factors. Mention some of these factors.
8. ‘100 gm. bottle of sauce free with 1 kg detergent.’ Which sales promotion technique is involved here?
9. ‘Image building, basic of strategy and continuous learning are the outcomes of understanding of Business environment. Explain.
10. ‘Equal pay for equal work for male and female workers’ refers to an example of a key component of general environment of business. Name and explain the component.
11. It refers to systematic effort to delegate all authority to the lowest level except that which can be exercised at central points. Name it and explain its two importance.
12. Aman Ltd. is manufacturing toys and has Production, Sales, Purchase and Finance Departments. Which type of organization structure would you suggest to them? State any three advantages of this organization structure.
13. How do ‘Choice of Technique’ and ‘Nature of Business’ affect the ‘Fixed Capital’ requirements of a company? Explain.
14. Explain, in brief, the meaning of ‘policy’ and ‘rule’ as type of plans and give any four points of distinction between them.
15. ‘Some learning opportunities are designed and delivered to improve skills and abilities of employees where as some others are designed to help in the growth of individuals in all respects.’ Identify and explain the two steps explained above.
16. ‘Stock market quotation contributes to better allocation of capital and promoting the habit of saving and investment.’ Explain.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2020 (3)