CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2019 Solved. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1.“Successful organizations do not achieve their goals by chance but by following a deliberate process‟‟. Identify the process highlighted here.
2. Distinguish between Delegation and Decentralization on the basis of freedom of action.
Distinguish between Authority and Responsibility on the basis of Origin.
3. Name the process of stimulating and inspiring people at work to accomplish desired objectives.
Name the „on-the-job‟ method of training that is used to give training to plumbers.
4. Define Marketing Management.
Define „Grading‟ as a function of marketing.
5. Mohit purchased a smart phone for ₹30,000 from a mobile phone seller on his verbal commitment that the smart phone will be replaced in case of any defect, within a span of six months. The phone started creating technical issues in spite of proper maintenance and upkeep of the phone. The seller denied taking any action on the complaint made by Mohit.Name the redressal agency under the Consumer protection Act where Mohit can file his complaint.
6. The size of assets, the profitability and competitiveness are affected by one of the financial decisions‟.
State the decision involved with reference to the given statement.
7. In an organization, employees always feel that they are under enormous unnecessary stress, as the manager does not provide any information about future plans but simply instructs them what to do. He also does not listen to any of the suggestions given by the subordinates.
Identify the type of leadership style followed by the manager in the above situation.
8. Mr. Mohan, Financial manager of ABC Ltd., has prepared the annual Statement of proposed expenditure to be presented in the Annual General Meeting.
Identify the type of plan formulated by the financial manager.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2019 Solved.