CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2010 (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Different techniques were developed by Taylor to facilitate principles of scientific management. One of them is ‘Fatigue Study’. What is the objective of this study ? (1)
2. Just after declaration of Look Sabha Elections 2009 results, the Bombay stock exchange’s price index (Sensex) rose by 2100 points in a day. Identify the environmental factor which led to this rise. (1)
3. ‘Management is multi-dimensional’. Enumerate any two dimensions of management. (1)
4. List any two principles of ‘Scientific Management’ formulated by Taylor for managing an organization scientifically? (1)
5. Give meaning of the term ‘Deviation’ as used in the control function of management. (1)
6. Which two steps in the process of control are concerned with compelling events to conform to the plan ? (1)
7. State any two impacts of change of government policy on business and industry. (1)
8. ‘A good leader does not wait for opportunities but creates them.’ Which quality of a good leader is highlighted by this statement. (1)
9. Managerial activities are performed in all types of organizations in all departments and at all levels. Which management character is highlighted here? (1)
10. Name the type of investment decision which relates to short-term and affects day to day operations of a company (1)
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2010 (1).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›