CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2012 (4). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Name the type of plan which is time bound and linked with measurable outcome. 1
2. 'Planning is done for achieving the organizational goals.' Do you agree? Give one reason in support of your answer. 1
3. Identify the nature of management when it is said to be a systematised body of knowledge that explains certain general truths. 1
4. At which level of management the managers are responsible for the welfare and survival of the organisation? 1
5. Give the meaning of 'orientation' as a step in the process of 'Staffing.' 1
6. Define 'Formal Communication.' 1
7. State anyone 'Regulatory Function' of Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI). 1
8. State anyone objective of setting up of National Stock Exchange of India (NSEI). 1
9. How 'Business Associations' act as a means of consumer protection? State. 1
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2012 (4).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›