CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA1 2015 (3). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. What is the process called by which a manager synchronizes the activities of different department ?
2. Name the level of management engaged in taking key decisions.
3. What is the purpose of gang plank ?
4. “A manager should replace ‘I’ with ‘we’ is all his conversation with workers to faster team spirit.” Identify the Fayol’s principle of management emphasized here.
5. Define span of management.
6. What is compared with what is controlling ?
7. “A decision is taken to put capital of the company is different assets.” What is this decision called ?
8. Name the concept which increases the return on equity shares with a change is the capital structure of a company.
9. Anil wants to buy Gold jewellery. As an aware customer how can he be sure about the quality of the jewellery ?
10. Which consumer right gives the business firm freedom to set up their own consumer service and grievance cell.
11. Explain is brief the meaning of ‘Policy’ and ‘rule’ as types of plans giving one example of each.
12. Differentiate between capital market money market on the basis of :
(iii) Instruments traded.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA1 2015 (3).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›