CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA2 2015 (3). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Define communication.
2. Name two examples of non financial incentives.
3. Which consumer right ensures safety to consumer against harmful and hazardous goods ?
4. Rahul purchased a television for Rs. 25,000. The TV was defective and the manufacturer did not redress his grievance properly. Where should be file the complaint.
5. What is compared with what in the process of controlling ? What is the specific name given to the difference ? Explain with example.
6. A branch of management is concerned with procurement and optimum use of funds in a business. Name this branch. Also write three major type of decisions needed to be taken under this branch.
7. Explain how stock exchanges act as barometer of economic development in a country.
8. Distinguish between advertising and personal selling on the basis of :
9. Why do the fixed capital requirement of labour intensive companies differ from those of capital intensive companies.
10. State any four benefits of staffing to a organization.
11. What are key result areas ? How is critical point control an efficient method of monitoring activities of an organization ?
12. Maslow in his need hierarchy refer to a particular need as a drive to become what one is capable of becoming :
(i) Name the need
(ii) Also name and explain two types of needs which can be satisfied with monetary incentives.
13. Differentiate between Authority, Responsibility and Accountability on the basis of :
(a) Direction of flow
14. Give two reasons from consumer point of view and business point of view why protection of consumer rights is necessary ?
15. “Coordination is a thread which links and binds all functions of management.” In the light of the statement explain nature of coordination.
16. “Cost determines the bottomed and demand the higher end for fixation of price of a product.” Do you agree. Give reasons also write two other factors which determines price of a product.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA2 2015 (3).