CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2013 (6). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Why is “Management called a group activity” ? 1
2. “Management increases efficiency.” How ? 1
3. Why are Principles of Management called flexible ? 1
4. What does the principles of ‘Initiative’ indicate ? 1
5. State first two steps in the process of Planning. 1
6. Give one difference between Policy and Procedure. 1
7. What is meant by Directing ? 1
8. Why it is said that “The supervisor is a link between management and the operative employees”.? 1
9. What is mean by “Right to be Heard” to a consumer ? 1
10. What is the purpose of enacting the Consumer Protection Act 1986 ? 1
11. “Controlling is looking back.” Explain. 3
12. Explain the objective of Financial Planning. 3
13. State the objective of Financial Management. 3
14. Define Capital Market. State the two parts of capital market.
15. What is mean by ‘Direct channels of distribution’ ? List any four methods of direct distribution.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2013 (6).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›