CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2014 (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1) What is meant by internship training?
2) It is an incentive offered over and above the wages/salary to the employees. Name the type of financial incentive.
3) Name the functions which review the functions in an organisation.
4) Give the meaning of ‘Autocratic Style’ of leadership.
5) Multi Cables Ltd. earned a net profit of Rs. 50 lakhs. Rahim the finance manager of Multi cables Ltd., wants to decide how to appropriate these profit. Which financial Decision will help him in deciding it.
6) Financial planning strives to achieve the twin objectives. Enumerate them.
7) What is meant by ‘Capital market’?
8) State any one protective function of SEBI.
9) What is meant by ‘product mix’?
10) ‘100gm bottle of sauce free with 1kg detergent’. Which sales promotion technique Is involved here?
11) What is the composition of national commission under the provisions of consumer Protection act 1986.
12) Who can play a role in a achieving objective of consumer protection? Give two names.
13) State any three significance of principles of management.
14) Explain the following principles of management.
a) Unity of direction.
b) Esprit de corps.
15) Enumerate any three importance of planning.
16) Explain the meaning of ‘procedure’ as a type of plan.
17) What are the functions of packaging.
18) State the qualities of good salesman.
19) Why is organising considered an important function of management? Give reasons.
20) Distinguish between delegation and decentralisation of authority on the basis of the following:-
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2014 (1).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›