CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2017 (5). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Give the meaning of the term 'deviation' as used in the control function of management.
2. Explain the term 'semantic barrier' in the process of communication.
3. HRM Consists of 4 basic functions. Name them.
4. What is consumer protection?
5. 'Management is an intangible force.- Why?
6. What is a budget?
7. What ismeant by standing plans?
8. Business environment includes both specific and general forces. Name any two specific forces that affect it
9. What are the elements of delegation of authority?
10. What ismeant bymotivation as an element of directing?
11. Ajit purchased medicine for himself while he was sick. However it did not have a date of manufacture or a date of expiry on it's package. Identify the right of the consumer being violated.
12. What does span of management refer to? (I mark)
13. State and explain any three factors that affect working capital requirements.
14. Explain briefly any 3 characteristics of Principles of Management.
15. Mohan, a manager very often speaks to people at all levels passing on instructions regarding his department and also other departments. Which principle of management is being overlooked and why?
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2017 (5).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›