CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2019 Solved (1). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. What is meant by ‘Effectiveness in Management’?
2. How does coordination ensure unity of action in Management.
3. Define ‘Planning premises’
4. National Vritech Ltd. has grown in size. It was a market leader but with changes in business environment and with the entry of MNCs its market share is declining. To cope up with the situation CEO starts delegating some of his authority to the General Manager, who also felt himself overburdened and with the approval of CEO disperses some of his authority to various levels throughout the organization. Identify the concept of management discussed above.
5. Which component of capital structure determines the overall financial risk?
6. Amit is running an ‘Advertising agency’ and earning a lot by providing this service to big industries. State whether the working capital requirement of the firm will be ‘less’ or ‘more’. Give reason in support of your answer.
7. Zoom Udyog, a car manufacturing Co., has started its business with Zoom 800 and slowly launched Zoom-1000, Wagon-Z, Swy-fy etc. and offered various services like after sale service, availability of spare parts etc. Identify the element of marketing mix referred here.
8. Himesh after completing his graduation started working with a multinational company in Delhi. But due to ill health of his parents he had to go back to his village. There he noticed that the villagers were literate but ignorant about their rights. Many vegetable vendors were using stones as weights to sell their vegetables. Some shopkeepers were selling food items without having ‘FPO mark’. Villagers did not find anything wrong with these practices. So to create awareness among villagers Himesh decided to publish a weekly Journal ‘Jan Jagriti’. State the ‘Right’ whichHimesh has exercised by doing so.
9. State any three advantages that a functional structure offers to an organization.
10. ‘Choice of an appropriate channel of distribution is very important marketing decision which affects the performance of an organization’. Explain any two factors on which the choice of an appropriate channel depends.
11. Zenith Ltd. is a highly reputed company and many people wanted to join this company. The employees of this organization are very happy and they discussed how they came in contact with this organization. Aman said that he was introduced by the present Sales manager, Mr. John. Benu said that he had applied through the newspaper and was appointed as H.R Manager. Vaibhav said that he was neither related to any of the employee of the organization nor there was any advertisement in the newspaper even then he was directly called from IIM Ahmedabad from where he was about to complete his MBA.
a) The above discussion is indicating an important function of management. Name the function of management
b) The management function identified in part (a) follows a particular process. Explain the step of this process which is being discussed in the above para.
12. Supriya’s grandmother who was unwell, called her and gave her a gift packet. Supriya opened the packet and saw many crumpled share certificates inside. Her grandmother told her that they had been left behind by her late grandfather. As no trading is now done in physical form, Supriya wants to know the process by adopting which she is in a position to deal with these certificates.
a) Identify and state the process.
b) Also give two reasons to Supriya why dealing with shares in physical form had been stopped.
13. The barriers to effective communication exist in all organizations. Explain any three measures to overcome these barriers.
14. Define Business Environment. State any three of its features.
15. Mr. Ajay after completing MBA from USA comes to India to start a new business under the banner Ecom Creations Ltd. He launches a new product in e-learning for Senior Secondary School students in Commerce stream, which already has an established market in UK and USA but not in India. His business starts flourishing in India. Now more Indian companies entered into the market with other subjects also.
Identify and quote the lines from above para which highlight the significance of understanding business environment.
16. Rajeev, the owner of Pathways constructions decided to start a campaign to create awareness among people for developing clean surroundings in their area. He formed a team of 10 members to list the different ways for cleaning the surroundings. One suggested to take the help of local residents, another suggested that they may involve school going children in their venture. One more suggestion was to take the help of unemployed youth. On evaluation of different ways, it was decided to take the help of local residents. To achieve the desired goal various activities were identified like
a) Purchase of necessary items like dustbins, garbage bags, brooms, etc.;
b) Collection of garbage;
c) Disposal of garbage, etc.
After identification of different activities the work was allocated to different members.
i. Identify the concepts of management involved in the above situation and quote the lines which help in their identification.
ii. Also identify the values which the company wants to communicate to the society
17. Blue Heavens Ltd. purchased a new hi-tech machine from Germany for manufacturing high quality auto components in a cost effective manner. But during the production process, the manager observed that the quality of production was not as per standard. On investigation it was found that there was lack of knowledge amongst the employees of using these hi-tech machines. So, frequent visit of engineers was required from Germany. This resulted in high overhead charges.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2019 Solved (1).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›