CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA1 2014 (1).Sample Papers are the very important for every student. The sample papers should be practiced to gain extra marks in examinations. The sample papers have been prepared based on summative assessment1 and summative assessment 2 pattern. The sample papers have been prepared based on pattern of last year examinations and as per latest changes in the syllabus. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and very well prepared worksheets from this website. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by CBSE teachers and students.
1. Which need in the hierarchy theory of motivation concerned with development of one’s potential?
2. Rita a manager with Pizza Hut assured her employees that despite recession, no worker will be retrenched from job. Name the incentive
indicated in the given case. Which value is demonstrated by this fast food chain?
3. What do you mean by vestibule training?
4. “If you try to control everything you may end up controlling nothing.”What is mentioned in this statement?
5. “Controlling is forward looking.” Explain.
6. How does cash flow position affects the investment decision?
7. Identify the decision taken in financial management that affects distribution of profits?
8. How does planning reduces creativity?
9. What does mental revolution implies in scientific management?
10. “Management consists of an ongoing series functions”. Which characteristic of management is highlighted by this statement?
11. What is the violating effect of the principle of fair remuneration?
12. Why is management considered as science?
13. Which technique of Taylor suggests that each movement of worker should be monitored and controlled? Name the technique, its
features and advantages?
14. Explain the following principles:
(a) equity (b) order
Also state one value each as reflected by these principle.
15. Differentiate between Single use and Standing Plans use plans.
16. Briefly explain the significance of Planning?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper SA1 2014 (1).