CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2020 Solved (3). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. What did Taylor want to communicate through mental revolution?
2. What is meant by span of management?
3. Super Fine Rice Ltd. has the largest share of 55% in the market.The company‟s policy is to sell only for cash. In 2015, for the first time company‟s number one position in the industry has been threatened because other companies started selling rice on credit also. But the managers of Super Fine Rice Ltd. continued to rely on it‟s previously tried and tested successful plans which didn‟t work because the environment is not static. This led to decline in sales of Super Fine Rice Ltd. The above situation is indicating two limitations of planning which led to decline in it sales. Identify these limitations.
4. Why is it said that directing takes place where ever superiorsubordinate relationship exists?
5. When is financial leverage favourable?
6. ABC Ltd. issued prospectus for the subscription of its shares for Rs.500 crores in 2008. The issue was oversubscribed by 20 times. The company issued shares to all the applicants on pro-rata basis. Later SEBI inspected the prospectus and found some misleading statement about the management of the company in it. SEBI imposed a penalty of ` 5 crores and banned its three executive directors for dealing in securities market for three years. Identify the function and its type performed by SEBI in the above case.
7. Ronit Raj, a marketing manager is a patient of diabetes for which he takes medicines regularly. One day, on his tour to Patna, he met with an accident and was hospitalised. Due to doctors‟ negligence a delicate nerve of his right leg was cut rendering hum crippled throughout his life. Identify the consumer right that has been violated by the doctors under the Consumer Protection Act, 1986 in the above situation.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2020 Solved (3).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›