CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2014 (1). Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
1. Give any two qualities of a good sales man.
2. Amit Ltd. assured their employees that in spite of recession, no worker will be retrenched from the job. Name the type of incentive offered to the employee.
3. State any two characteristics of good brand name.
4. “There is a close and reciprocal relationship between planning and controlling”. Explain this statement with an example.
5. Name the index of BSE.
6. Why is it said that Management is a Goal Oriented Activity?
7. List any two social objectives of management.
8. Define Marketing Mix.
9. State why the working capital needs for a ‘Service Industry’ is different from that of a Manufacturing Industry.
10.When is the dividend decision treated as a residual decision?
11. Identify the method of sales promotion. A Co. offers a 40% of extra shaving cream in a pack of 500 grams.
12. What do you mean by Trading on Equity?
13.What is Plan? Explain single use plans and standing plans.
14.“It is important because it tells us where to go, how to go and reduces the risk of uncertainty by preparing forecasts”.
(a) Name the function which is highlighted above.
(b) Explain in brief any two importance of this function.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2014 (1).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›