CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2017 (4). It’s always recommended to practice as many sample papers as possible before the examinations. Students can download the sample papers and also question papers of previous years to practice and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for more sample papers.
1. Name the method of training in which the trainee learns on the equipment’s they will be using and facilities identical to those in use at work. (1)
2. Motivation can be either positive or negative. Givetwo examples of negative motivation(1)
3. Which one is the most popular network in organizations under 'Grapevine network' and what does it mean? (1)
4. If managers try to control everything, they may end up controlling nothing. Do you agree? (1)
5. State any two components of working capital management. (1)
6. Name the concept which increases the return on equity shares with the change in the capital structure of a company. (1)
7. Who changes the Cash Reserve Ratio? (1)
8. 'It is used for inter-bank transactions. It is short-term finance repayable on demand with a maturity period of one day to fifteen days.' Which instrument does it indicate ? (I)
9. Give any one difference between advertising and personal selling. (1)
10. Which type of channels are used for distributing consumer products? (I)
11. Name two business associations which provide guidelines in their dealings with consumers. (I)
12. When can a consumer make an appeal in the Supreme Court, under the Consumer Protection Act 1986? (I)
13. An organization follows the principles of managem.ent. What are the positive effects of each of the following principles of management on the organization.
(i) Equity (ii) Scalar chain (iii) Division of work (3)
14. Explain briefly the purpose of time study as a technique of management. (3)
15. Briefly explain any three limitations of planning justified by one example each. (3)
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2017 (4).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›