CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2013 (2). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1) What is meant by internship training? 1
2) It is an incentive offered over and above the wages/salary to the employees. Name the type of financial incentive. 1
3) Name the functions which review the functions in an organization. 1
4) Multi Cables Ltd. earned a net profit of Rs. 50 lakhs. Rahim the finance manager of Multi cables Ltd., wants to decide how to appropriate these profit. Which financial Decision will help him in deciding it. 1
5) Financial planning strives to achieve the twin objectives. Enumerate them. 1
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2013 (2).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›