CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2013 (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Different techniques were developed by Taylor to facilitate principles of scientific management. One of them is ‘Fatigue Study’. What is the objective of this study ? (1)
2. Which concept of Marketing suggests that the organization should earn profit through consumer satisfaction and social welfare ? (1)
3. Management of any organization strives to attain different objectives. Enumerate any two such objectives? (1)
4. List any two principles of ‘Scientific Management’ formulated by Taylor for managing an organization scientifically? (1)
5. Give meaning of the term ‘Deviation’ as used in the control function of management. (1)
6. Which two steps in the process of control are concerned with compelling events to confirm to plan ? (1)
7. Give two examples of Convenience products. (1)
8. At which level of packaging, the immediate container is referred to. (1)
9. Give any two characteristics of management. (1)
10. Give any two advantages of branding to the marketer. (1)
11. Rajat a sales manager, achieved his sales targets one month in advance. This achievement was displayed on the notice board & a certificate for the best performance was awarded to him by the CEO of the company.
1. Name the incentive provided to Rajat.
2. Identify the type of incentive.
3. List two other incentives of the type identified in part (2).
12. Explain the steps involved in the process of planning ? (3)
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2013 (1).