CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2015. CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. What is meant by ‘Effectiveness in Management’?
2. How does coordination ensure unity of action in Management.
3. Define ‘Planning premises’.
4. National Vritech Ltd. has grown in size. It was a market leader but with changes in business environment and with the entry of MNCs its market share is declining. To cope up with the situation CEO starts delegating some of his authority to the General Manager, who also felt himself overburdened and with the approval of CEO disperses some of his authority to various levels throughout the organization. Identify the concept of management discussed above.
5. Which component of capital structure determines the overall financial risk?
6. Amit is running an ‘Advertising agency’ and earning a lot by providing this service to big industries. State whether the working capital requirement of the firm will be ‘less’ or ‘more’. Give reason in support of your answer.
7. Zoom Udyog, a car manufacturing Co., has started its business with Zoom 800 and slowly launched Zoom-1000, Wagon-Z, Swy-fy etc. and offered various services like after sale service, availability of spare parts etc. Identify the element of marketing mix referred here.
8. Himesh after completing his graduation started working with a multinational company in Delhi. But due to ill health of his parents he had to go back to his village. There he noticed that the villagers were literate but ignorant about their rights. Many vegetable vendors were using stones as weights to sell their vegetables. Some shopkeepers were selling food items without having ‘FPO mark’. Villagers did not find anything wrong with these practices. So to create awareness among villagers Himesh decided to publish a weekly Journal ‘Jan Jagriti’. State the ‘Right’ whichHimesh has exercised by doing so.
9. State any three advantages that a functional structure offers to an organization.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2015.
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›