CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2013 (7). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
Part A: Principles and Functions of Management
Unit I: Nature and significance of Management (Periods 12)
• Management - concept, objectives and importance
• Management as Science, Art and Profession.
• Levels of management
• Management functions - planning, organizing, staffing, directing and controlling.
• Coordination - concept, characteristics and importance.
Unit 2: Principles of Management (Periods 12)
• Principles of Management - concept, nature and significance
• Fayol’s principles of management
• Taylor’s Scientific Management - principles and techniques
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2013 (7).