CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2012 (1). CBSE issues sample papers every year for students for class 12 board exams. Students should solve the CBSE issued sample papers to understand the pattern of the question paper which will come in class 12 board exams this year. The sample papers have been provided with marking scheme. It’s always recommended to practice as many CBSE sample papers as possible before the board examinations. Sample papers should be always practiced in examination condition at home or school and the student should show the answers to teachers for checking or compare with the answers provided. Students can download the sample papers in pdf format free and score better marks in examinations. Refer to other links too for latest sample papers.
1. Govt. of India is seriously thinking to allow oil marketing public sector undertakings to fix their own price for petrol and diesel. Which economic reform is the reason of this change in government’s policy (1)
2. Why is it said that recruitment is a positive step in the process of staffing ? (1)
3. “The Principles of Management are different from those used in pure science”. Write any one difference. (1)
4. Why is it said that the management principles are universal? (1)
5. A Company needs a detailed plan for its new project, ’Construction of a Shopping Mall’. What type of plan is it? (1)
6. ‘Planning eliminates changes/uncertainties’. Do you agree? Give reason in support of your answer. (1)
7. A company gets applications on and off even without declaring any vacancy. However as and when the vacancy arises, the company makes use of such applications. Name the source of recruiment used by the comapny. (1)
8. Is controlling ‘the end’ of management functions cycle? Give reason in support of your answer. (1)
9. Which Consumer Right gives the business firms freedom to set up their own consumer service and grievance cell? (1)
10. Deepak Shah purchased a car for Rs. 19 lacs from an automobile company and found its engine defective. Despite many complaints the defect was not rectified. He filed a case in the District forum.But he was not satisfied with the orders of the District Forum and decided to appeal. Suggest him the highest authority where he could appeal if not satisfied again by the decision of the next higher authority (1)
11. There are different objectives of business and economics objectives are one among them. Explain these economic objectives. (3)
12. Which process prepares a blue print of an organisation’s future preparations relating to finance? Give any two reasons why this process is needed?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 12 Business Studies Sample Paper 2012 (1).
Click for more Business Studies Study Material ›