CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Subject Verb Agreement. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
SUBJECT VERB AGREEMENT
In each of the following sentences supply a suitable verb in agreement with its subject :-
1. Simple living and high thinking ________ Gandhiji’s philosophy (were/ was).
2. It is said that beauty and brains ________ not go together. (do/does).
3. Dev and Anuj ________ going to Goa this weekend. (is/are).
4. The singer and actor, Sonu ________ awarded to trophy (were/was).
5. The singer and actor ________ wearing similar jackets (were/was).
6. The logic and reasoning of the theory ________ given below. (is/are).
7. Milk and cereals ________ the best breakfast for kids. (are/is).
8. His honesty and integrity ________ unquestionable (is/are).
9. Watching T.V. and Playing video games ________ not interest me. (does/do).
10. You and She ________ been selected for the extempore competition. (has/have).
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Subject Verb Agreement