DK Goel Solutions have been one of the most preferred books which is used by commerce students of Class 11 and Class 12 for Accountancy. The Solutions for DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 and 12 has been created by accounts teachers at StudiesToday.com
Accountancy is a preferred subject by commerce students. It's a really interesting and scoring subject for Class 11 and 12 students. If you have studied accountancy properly then it will help you in professional fields of CA, ICWA, CFA and many other post-graduation courses. DK Goel accountancy books are being used by all students as it clearly explains the concepts and helps to make your accountancy concepts stronger.
The DK Goel textbook solutions are clearly explained and have been given chapter-wise and if studied properly will help in your board exams.
Benefits of DK Goel textbook solutions for Accountancy:
- Most preferred book for textbook solutions
- Has been developed as per the latest accountancy syllabus issued by CBSE
- You can refer to the solutions here free
- Can be used for revision during examinations
- All solutions have been provided in a manner that will help students to understand difficult concepts
- Solutions have been given for each chapter
- The latest edition DK Goel accountancy textbook has been used for the solutions
DK Goel Accountancy Solutions for Class 11 and 12
DK Goel Accountancy class 11 and 12 solutions are detailed and have been clearly explained so that it's helpful for students for preparing and revising all chapters. The DK Goel Accountancy solutions should be used for board examinations also. We have made the solutions in an easy-to-understand manner. The textbook is available for students and the solutions can be downloaded by clicking on the links below for both classes.
DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 Solutions
Class 11 commerce students read Accountancy for the first time. To build a strong base on Accountancy they refer to DK Goel Class 11 textbook. This book has 27 chapters which clearly explain the basics of Accountancy. Teachers have been recommending this book regularly. Students should carefully understand the concepts given in each chapter and then solve the questions. We have provided below answers to all questions given in the latest book. Please refer to links below to download all latest solutions of DK Goel Accountancy book
DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solutions
Students can refer to the chapter-wise links below to access Class 12 DK Goel solutions. All solutions have been designed based on the latest DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 book published for the current academic session. This book has some very useful chapters which will help you to prepare for the Class 12 Accountancy board exams. Each chapter has questions given at the end. Students should carefully understand the concepts given in each chapter and then solve the questions. You can compare your answers with the solutions provided for each chapter by our teachers below.
DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solutions Part A Volume 1
DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solutions Part A Volume 2
DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solutions Part B
DK Goel Accountancy Book Solutions for Class 11
Accountancy is first introduced to the student's curriculum in Class 11, making them anxious to explore the subject. This is the time when they discover Accountancy as either an easy subject or develop a diplomatic view of this subject. But it is essential to grab the ideologies and fundamentals of the subject and implement the best technique to study Accountancy under the guidance of chapter-wise solutions in textbooks. But the students often wonder to comprehend the theories and ideologies of the subject. Well, no worries, we are here to present you, the DK Goel Solutions for Class 11, to provide you with an extra push to climb the ladder of theories in Accountancy. So, let's dive in to explore the Dk Goel Solutions.
Benefits of Learning from DK Goel Solutions Class 11
DK Goel is one of the most valuable sources for exam preparation. DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 helps Commerce students confidently get hold of Accountancy theories through a bucket full of methods and examples. The DK Goel Solutions Class 11 is one of the most fruitful mechanisms for the students as –
Professional Accountancy Experts outlines DK Goel Solutions.
- Specific answers are elaborately explained to cover all the topics.
- DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 guides the students with the concepts and theories vital for the exam.
- It portrays the answer in an easy format based on the CBSE syllabus.
- DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 provides the use of suitable chapter-wise study material.
- Complex problems, theories, and ideologies are broken down into easy illustrations.
- DK Goel Solutions touches every sphere of Class 11 Accountancy to serve you with quality content.
- Any student can access these solutions, as they are free of cost.
Preparation Guide for DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 Solutions
Accountancy bound the Commerce students with tons of theories and solutions, which puzzles students to grasp an order of precedence to unlock this subject's difficulties. Therefore, the students must explore Accountancy by the following methods –
Understand before Learning – Understanding a subject is the basis of its development. Every student must have clear ideas about the definitions, theories, terms, and examples of Accountancy concepts.
Practice Questions – As we know, practice is the key to Perfection. To make concepts strong, we need to practice and work on examples of respective concepts.
Solve the Past Year's Question Papers – The students must go through the previous year's question papers and try to solve them, as this will assist them in getting a hold of the questions pattern and marks distribution system.
Solve Sample Papers – If you want to score well in exams, the sample papers must be your companion. Solve the sample papers to analyse questions and solutions of different difficulty levels and get proper guidance of the expected and important question on specific concepts.
Revise – Revision is the key to remember all the essential concepts, definitions.
Chapter Details of DK Goel Solutions
The chapters details of DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 are as follows –
Chapter 1: Meaning and Objectives of Accounting – In the initial chapter of DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 Solutions presents a glimpse of the subject to the students, explaining about –
- Meaning of the term 'Accountancy.'
- Balance Sheets
- Financial Statements
- Profit & Loss
- Cash Discount
Chapter 2: Basic Accounting Terms – This chapter introduces the basic accounting terms such as profit, loss, revenue, revenue expenditures, current assets, fixed assets, etc., to the students.
Chapter 3: Accounting Principles – This chapter in DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 presents the fundamental principles of Accountancy to the learners, which includes –
· Characteristics of Accounting Principles
· Elaboration on Separate Legal Entity
· Meaning of Basic Accounting Equation
Chapter 4: Process and Bases of Accounting – This chapter briefs about Cash Bases and Accrual Bases to the students.
Chapter 5: Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) – This chapter is all about the norms and guidance based on which a company drafts its financial statements.
Chapter 6: Accounting Equation- The chapter defines the necessities of the accounting equation and numerical problems.
Chapter 7: Double-Entry System – This chapter clarifies the Double-Entry System to the students.
Chapter 8: Origin of Transactions – This chapter discloses about initial phases of transactions.
Chapter 9: Journal – This chapter in Dk Goel Accountancy Class 11 serves the students with vivid knowledge about journals.
Chapter 10: Accounting for Goods and Service Tax(GST) – In this chapter of DK Goel Accounting Solutions Class 11, the students learn GST theories.
Chapter 11: Cashbook – This chapter presents the best solutions for the Cashbook sums.
Chapter 12: Special Purpose Subsidiary Books – This DK Goel Accounting Solutions Class 11 contains a subsidiary book posting of transaction sums.
Chapter 13: Ledger – This chapter presents the students with almost 13 numerical sums on Ledger Posting.
Chapter 14: Trial Balance and Errors – This chapter gives the students a clear picture of the trial balance system.
Chapter 15: Bank Reconciliation Statements – This DK Goel Solutions chapter helps you grasp the concepts based on bank reconciliation statements.
Chapter 16: Depreciation – This chapter guides the students to calculate depreciation and to explore its meaning.
Chapter 17: Provisions and Reserves – This chapter helps the students to understand the true meaning of provisions and reserves.
Chapter 18: Bills and Exchanges – This chapter includes numerical sums based on – interest amounts, discounting charges, etc.
Chapter 19: Rectification of Errors – This chapter allows the students to learn the methods to handle and rectify errors in the sums.
Chapter 20: Capital and Revenue - This chapter gives a brief of Capital Expenditure, Revenue Expenditure, etc., to the students.
Chapter 21: Financial Statements – This chapter in DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 Solutions teaches the students to calculate adjusted purchase, the cost of sold goods, gross profit, direct expenditure, the value of sales, and many more.
Chapter 22: Financial Statements – with Adjustments- This chapter deals with the calculations of financial statements and adjustment of the data.
Chapter 23: Accounts from Incomplete Records – This chapter provides a bucket full of numerical sums along with solutions.
Chapter 24: Introduction to Computers - This chapter tells you about computers and their components like hardware, software, etc.
Chapter 25: Introduction to Accounting Information System – This chapter in DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 explains various Accounting Information System aspects.
Chapter 26: Computerised Accounting System – This chapter briefs about the working of Computerised Accounting System and it's the difference with manual accounting mechanism.
Chapter 27: Accounting Software Package – Tally – This chapter trains the students to use tally software efficiently.
DK Goel Accountancy Book Solutions for Class 12
DK Goel Accountancy Class 12
Accountancy in Class 12 castes a spell of confusion on many commerce students, having difficulties understanding and learning the subject. Here, DK Goel Solutions jumps as the saviour of these students. The DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 is one of the foremost useful study mechanisms for the Class 12 commerce students. DK Goel Solutions Class 12 can be used as a medicine by many students to beat the hectic class 12 Accountancy syllabus. DK Goel Solutions is designed according to the CBSE Class 12 curriculum, so there is high speculation of those questions appearing on the boards. DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solutions helps the students comprehend the fundamentals of Accountancy, which in return helps them dismantle diplomatic problems into easy and convenient steps.
Why Should You Choose DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solutions?
As Accountancy is one of the Commerce stream's core subjects, you need the best guide for it. DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 presents the most efficient and sophisticated Accountancy learning mechanism to the students. DK Goel Solutions are carefully designed by the experts of Accountancy fields. DK Goel Solutions has conquered the throne of one of the best learning options in the Commerce Stream.
The key benefits of using DK Goel Solutions Class 12 are –
- DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solution presents the most committed solutions to the questions.
- It serves as a straightforward solution to troublesome queries.
- The best Accountancy facilities design it according to the Class 12 CBSE syllabus.
- It offers detailed solutions without creating much confusion.
- DK Goel Solutions serve as a comprehensive measure for the students to learn and revise.
- It provides all of its study material free of cost so that any student can access them.
Specialities of DK Goel Solutions Class 12
DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 avails the students with a new sphere of Accountancy learnings. It offers precise, easy to understand study material, which catalyzes the students to conquer academic excellence. DK Goel Solutions offers a wide range of questions along with their correct solutions to the students. The list of specialities offered by DK Goel Solutions Class 12 are as follows –
- It offers a large number of problems based on specific concepts at the end of the chapters.
- It provides numerous value-based problems at the end of each chapter.
- It offers a list of practical questions based on the CBSE syllabus, at the end of the chapters, along with hints of the methods to solve them. This enables a clear understanding of concepts by solving a variety of problems.
- All the solutions in DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 beautifully elaborate questions with perfect examples. This makes the topics crystal clear to understand and implement for the students.
- The book offers a well-designed interface including short answer type questions, MCQs, long answer questions, value-based questions, along with proper mentions of marks weightage based on CBSE question papers.
Chapter Details of DK Goel Solutions
DK Goel Solutions Class 12 comes in two Volumes, Volume – 1 presents Partnership Accounts and the Volume - 2 covers the Company Accounts.
So, let's have a look at Part A Volume – 1 chapters :
- Chapter 1: Financial Statements of Not for Profit Organisations : How to make financial statements of Non Profit Organizations
- Chapter 2: Accounting for Partnership Firms – Fundamentals – Partnership firms represent the companies in which more than a single owner divides the profits and liabilities. In this system, the accounting shares are defined by the partner at the time of finalizing financial agreements. The class 12 students are introduced to this profit and loss system in a Partnership Firm at the very beginning of their Accountancy syllabus. This chapter includes four types of sums for the students.
- Chapter 3: Changing in Profit-Sharing Ratio among the Existing Partners – This chapter deals with the change of the ratio of business profit shares among an agency's partners under certain circumstances. In this chapter, the students get a glimpse of sacrifice ratio, average profit, gaining ratio, etc.
- Chapter 4: Admission of a Partner – This is the third chapter of DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Volume 1, which with the changes of shares on the addition of a new partner in a business.
- Chapter 5: Retirement or Death of a Partner - The fourth chapter of DK Goel Solutions presents the execution of different theories and calculations on the death or retirement of an existing partner in a company.
- Chapter 6: Dissolution of Partnership Firm – Chapter 5 of DK Goel Solutions Class 12 briefs the accounting terminologies required when an agency dissolves, owing to certain partners' benefits.
let's have a look at Part A Volume – 2 chapters :
- Chapter 7 Company Accounts Issue of Share : Accounting treatment when company issues shares
- Chapter 8 Company Accounts Issue of Debentures : Accounting treatment when company issues debentures
- Chapter 9 Company Accounts Redemption of Debentures : Accounting treatment when company does redemption of debentures
Part B of DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solutions
- Chapter 1: Financial Statements of Companies – This chapter offers a vivid knowledge of the procedures to draft the balance sheets to the students.
- Chapter 2: Financial Statements Analysis – This chapter of DK Goel Solutions deals with the methods, objectives, uses of financial statements.
- Chapter 3: Tools of Financial Analysis: Comparative Statements – This chapter includes the study of comparative balance sheets.
- Chapter 4: Common Size Statements – This chapter defines the meaning and the theories behind common size statements.
- Chapter 5: Accounting Ratios – This chapter helps the students to grasp the accounting ratios such as current liability, quick ratio, current ratio, and many more.
- Chapter 6: Cash Flow Statements – This is one of the utmost vital chapters of Class 12 Accountancy. DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solutions offers an easy way of learning the concepts and ideas of cash flow.
Frequently asked questions by students of DK Goel
Question: Why must the students follow the DK Goel Solutions to get good marks in the exams?
Answer: DK Goel is a big name in the field of commerce. The books curated by the well-known commerce expert, Mr. DK Goel, are considered to be gems for Class 11 and 12 students. However, the complex illustration in the textbooks often confuses the students. Here DK Goel Solutions can be the trump card for the students to get good marks. DK Goel Solutions are quoted as the best examination resource, which presents the students with a bucket full of explanations simplifying the topics in an easy-to-understand manner.
Question: Where can the students download the latest version of DK Goel Solutions?
Answer: DK Goel Solutions is one of the most beneficial study materials for students to score well in exams. Moreover, it offers unlimited perks to the students not only on the ground of learning but also by saving their parent's hard-earned money as the solutions are available absolutely free of cost. The students can hassle freely download the PDF version of the solutions from online websites.
Question: Does the student require to pay any charges to download the latest DK Goel Solutions?
Answer: DK Goel Solutions are 100% free and easily available on the Internet. Therefore, any student who wants to explore more about the world of commerce and weave a successful career in the field can quickly download the solutions.
Question: Why are DK Goel Solutions the most reliable study material for Class 11 and 12 Commerce students?
Answer: For years, DK Goel Solutions the precise content DK Goel Solutions is utilized by the students to achieve high marks in the exams. Coming from the bucket of expert faculties, the solutions are the most trusted resource for getting a clear picture of Class 11 and 12 Accountancy.
Question: How can the students easily understand different topics with the DK Goel Solutions?
Answer: DK Goel Solutions are the ideal study resource for students looking to score well in Accountancy exams. The solutions are curated by expert Accountancy teachers who ensure that systematic presentation according to Class 11 and 12 standards. The solutions supply the students with highly precise explanations which are easy to grasp and recall in exams.
Question: Do the latest DK Goel Solutions cover all the Class 11 and 12 Accountancy topics?
Answer: DK Goel Solutions is prepared strictly according to the latest and revised CBSE syllabus, covering every minute detail. Therefore, the students can easily use them as a reference source to score well in exams.
Question: How many chapters are included in DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 Solutions
Answer: The DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 comprises 27 chapters which gives the students a vivid view and understanding of a variety of concepts regarding Commerce accounting in business use of computers in Commerce. The effective studying for the DK Goel Accountancy Solutions Class 11 avails a boost to the students to conquer Accountancy concepts.
Question: How many chapters in DK Goel Accountancy Solutions involves computers or computing devices?
Answer: The DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 comprises four computer-based chapters. They are as follows –
Chapter 24: Introduction to Computers
Chapter 25: Introduction to Accounting Information System
Chapter 26: Computerised Accounting System and
Chapter 27: Accounting Software Package – Tally.
Question: What is the number of sums included in the Financial Statement Chapter of DK Goel Solutions?
Answer: The Financial Statement Chapter of DK Goel Accountancy Class 11 comprises 18 solved numerical sums which avails the user with an easy and efficient understanding facility to grasp the concepts. This includes calculating adjusted purchase the cost of sold goods gross profit direct expenditure the value of sales and many more.
Question: How many sums are there in the Rectification and Error Chapter in DK Goel Accountancy Class 11?
Answer: The Rectification and Error chapter in Dk Goel Accountancy Class 11 solutions includes 39 sums with their free solution that helps students resolve their confusion if they get stuck on any sums
Question: Why is the Depreciation Chapter important in DK Goel Solutions?
Answer: Depreciation is one of the vital chapters for the students as it allows them to learn about different concepts of how agencies recover the cost of assets when they are purchased.
Question: How to learn Accountancy quickly?
Answer: You can learn Accountancy with utmost convenience and comfort by understanding the concepts and theories using a solution based textbook-like DK Goel. You can use various problems to explore different genres of Accountancy and learn all the sections of it.
Question: On what are the Class 12 Accountancy chapters based?
Answer: The complete class 12 Accountancy syllabus is based on the concrete ideologies of commerce - Partnership Accounts and the Financial Statements. Commerce students much have a clear understanding of both the concepts to achieve excellence in their respective fields.
Question: How many chapters are included in DK Goel Accountancy Class 12?
Answer: The DK Goel Solutions comes in two volumes. Volume 1 has five chapters and Volume 2 comes with six chapters.
Question: Why is DK Goel Solutions important?
Answer: DK Goel Solutions presents the students with the best study material to assist them in learning accountancy lessons. It offers error-free solutions to the complex questions elaborated with the help of an efficient example to offer an easy understanding of several concepts.
Question: What is the purpose of the Accountancy syllabus Class 12?
Answer: There are tons of benefits of the accountancy syllabus in class 12. It acts as exposure to limitless learnings of new concepts ICT (Information and Communications Technology) explains the true meaning of financial transactions business records financial statements and a lot more.
Question: What is a Profit-Sharing Organisation?
Answer: In Accountancy a Profit-sharing organization is quoted as an agency whose owners or partners share a specific business profits and liabilities ratio which is pre-defined at the timing of finalizing the respective deals.
Question: What are the best method to study Accountancy in Class 12?
Answer: You can easily grasp Accountancy in class 12 by referring to several solution-based textbooks like DK Goel Solutions Class 12. You must have a hold on a deep understanding of the topics and must practice the questions and value-based problems provided in DK Goel Accountancy Class 12 Solutions
Question: From where can I download DK Goel Solutions?
Answer: You can download the DK Goel Accountancy solutions from StudiesToday.com as they provide the latest solutions for the DK Goel textbook
Question: Are these solutions available for the latest book?
Answer: Yes the solutions for DK Goel have been prepared as per the latest edition book available today
Question: For which class can I get the solutions?
Answer: You can get the accountancy solutions for DK Goel for Class 11 and Class 12
Question: Are the solutions available free?
Answer: Yes the solutions have been provided free of cost for commerce students you can simply use them anywhere you want.