CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Omission of prepositions
Worksheets have become an integral part of the education system. Worksheets are very critical for every student to practice his/ her concepts. Students, teachers and parents can download all CBSE educational material and extremely well prepared worksheets from this website. All revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects have been prepared based on the latest guidelines sent by CBSE. All CBSE educational material is developed by our panel of teachers, have also been submitted by thousands of teachers and students. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. Worksheets have been submitted by teachers of various CBSE schools and also have been carefully developed keeping into consideration the latest CBSE syllabus.
1. I'm looking my pen.
2. What am I going to write ?
3. What did you come here ?
4. Name two benefits educating girls.
5. He arrived time at the station.
6. They subscribe the magazine.
7. She is tired of listening the same song every day.
8. The residents are looked by their Member of Parliament.
9. Pick that piece of paper on the floor.
10. The boy throws the bottle because he does not need it.
11. I went a walk yesterday evening.
12. They work and co-operate one another very well.
13. Go further the road until you reach the traffic-lights.
14. The students walked the same direction as the teachers.
15. Everyone had to wait his turn.
2. The following passage has not been edited. There is an error in each line against
which there is a blank. Underline each error and write your correction in the space
i) I entered the manager's office and sat down.
I have just lost five hundred rupees and I felt very upset. a) ______
"I leave the money in my desk," I said, b) ______
"and it is not there now". The manager was very sympathetic
but he can do nothing. "Everyone loses money these days", c) ______
he said, He start to complain about this wicked world, d) ______
but is interrupted by a knock at the door. e) ______
A girl came in and puts an envelope on his desk. f) ______
It contains five hundred rupees. "I found this g) ______
outside this gentleman's room," she said.
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Omission of prepositions