CBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Determiners And Articles. Revision worksheets, Sample papers, Question banks and easy to learn study notes for all classes and subjects based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Students and parents can download free a collection of all study material issued by various best schools in India. The study material has been carefully compiled by the best teachers in India. The students should practice the questions database to get better marks in examination. Please refer to other links for free download of high quality study material. Based on CBSE and CCE guidelines. Based on the same pattern as released by CBSE every year. Study material for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by various schools affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) in India and abroad. CBSE Study material has been compiled to help students preparation which will helps the students to concentrate more in areas which carry more marks.
DETERMINERS AND ARTICLES
1. Fill in the blanks with determiners given in brackets :
1. Do you have ________ good news for me (a, both).
2. Do you have ________ information about the lost child (any/ more).
3. Here is ________ water in the jug for every one (a few/enough).
4. I shall be going to Bombay for ________ days (much/some).
5. How ________ sugar did you buy? (many/much)
6. He takes milk ________ day. (each/every)
7. The cake was very tasty. ________ of the girls ate two pieces each. (most/more)
2. Fill in the blanks with suitable Articles (a/an/the).
1. We enjoyed our holiday. ________ hotel was very nice.
2. Jane is ________ interesting person. You must meet him.
3. You look very tired. You need ________ holiday.
4. Paris is ________ capital of France.
5. Can I ask ________ question?
6. London is ________ interesting city.
7. My brother is ________ soldier. He is in ________ army.
8. He is professor in ________ University.
9. Mohan is ________ honest boy.
Please refer to attached file for CCBSE Class 8 English Worksheet - Determiners And Articles