CBSE Class 9 Science Atoms and Molecules Sure Shot Questions B. There are many more useful educational material which the students can download in pdf format and use them for studies. Study material like concept maps, important and sure shot question banks, quick to learn flash cards, flow charts, mind maps, teacher notes, important formulas, past examinations question bank, important concepts taught by teachers. Students can download these useful educational material free and use them to get better marks in examinations. Also refer to other worksheets for the same chapter and other subjects too. Use them for better understanding of the subjects.
1. Calculate the number of moles in i) 4.6g sodium ii) 5.1g of Ammonia iii) 90g of water iv) 2g of NaOH
2. Calculate the number of molecules in 360g of glucose.
3. Find the mass of 2.5 mole of oxygen atoms
4. Calculate the mass of 12.046 x 1023 molecules in CaO.
5. Calculate the number of moles in 24.092 x 1022 molecules of water.
6. Calculate the number of moles in a) 12.046 x 1023 atoms of copper b) 27.95g of iron c) 1.51 x 1023 molecules of CO2
7. If 3.0115 x 1023 particles are present in CO2. Find the number of moles.
8. Find the number of moles present in 24.088 x 1023 particles of carbon dioxide
9. Calculate the number of atoms in 48g of Mg
10. Calculate the number of molecules in 3.6 g of water
11. Calculate the number of atoms in 0.5 moles of carbon
12. Calculate the number of moles in 12g of oxygen gas
13. Calculate the number of moles present in 14g of carbon monoxide .
14. Find the mass of 5 moles of aluminium atoms?
15. Calculate the molar mass of sulphur.
16. Calculate the mass of 0.2 mole of water molecules.
17. Which has greater number of atoms, 100g of sodium or 100g of iron?
18. How many atoms of oxygen are present in 300 grams of CaCO3?
19. The mass of one atom of an element 'A' is 2.65 x 10-23 g. Calculate its atomic mass and name the element.
20. Calculate the number moles of magnesium in 0.478g of magnesium ?
21. In which of the following cases the number of hydrogen atoms is more ? Two moles of HCl or one mole of NH3.
22. Calculation of number of hydrogen atoms present in 1 mole of NH3
23. Find the number of oxygen atoms in 88g of CO2?
24. Calculate the number of water molecules contained in a drop of water weighing 0.06g ?
25. Find the number of aluminium ions present in 0.051g of aluminium oxide(Al2O3). (Atomic masses: Al= 27u;O= 16u)
26. Calculate the mass of 1.000 mole of CaCl2
27. Calculate grams in 3.0000 moles of CO2
28. Calculate number of moles in 32.0 g of CH4
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 9 Science Atoms and Molecules Sure Shot Questions B.
Click for more Science Study Material ›