CBSE Class 9 Science Natural Resources Sure Shot Questions B. There are many more useful educational material which the students can download in pdf format and use them for studies. Study material like concept maps, important and sure shot question banks, quick to learn flash cards, flow charts, mind maps, teacher notes, important formulas, past examinations question bank, important concepts taught by teachers. Students can download these useful educational material free and use them to get better marks in examinations. Also refer to other worksheets for the same chapter and other subjects too. Use them for better understanding of the subjects.
1. The atmosphere of the earth is heated by radiations which are mainly
(a) Radiated by the sun
(b) Re-radiated by land
(c) Re-radiated by water
(d) Re-radiated by land and water
2. If there were no atmosphere around the earth, the temperature of the earth will
(b) Go on decreasing
(c) increase during day and decrease during night
(d) Be unaffected
3. What would happen, if all the oxygen present in the environment is converted to ozone?
(a) We will be protected more
(b) It will become poisonous and kill living forms
(c) Ozone is not stable, hence it will be toxic
(d) It will help harmful sun radiations to reach earth and damage many life forms.
4. One of the following factors does not lead to soil formation in nature
(a) The sun
(d) Polythene bags
5. The two forms of oxygen found in the atmosphere are
(a) Water and ozone
(b) Water and oxygen
(c) Ozone and oxygen
(d) Water and carbon-dioxide
6. Name the process in which water vapour changes to a liquid.
7. Which gas is the chief component of Earth’s atmosphere?
8. Name the substance that reduces the amount of dissolved oxygen in water.
9. Which gas is formed in the layers of Earth due to bacterial decomposition in the absence of oxygen?
10. Name the rays essential for formation of ozone in atmosphere.
11. Name the elements present in fossil fuels, which cause air pollution.
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 9 Science Natural Resources Sure Shot Questions B.
Click for more Science Study Material ›