Download Class 9 Mathematics NCERT Solutions, latest sample papers with solutions, updated formula sheets, RD Sharma solutions and past year question papers, Access study material for mathematics and download free in pdf, prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT
click below for Class 9 Mathematics worksheets with important questions, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 9 mathematics chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers. Also, Download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 SST Economics in PDF Form.
Mathematics for class 9 is considered to be a scoring subject which can help you to improve your marks in Class 9 examination. There are various chapters in Class 9 Maths which is understood properly can help you in long term.
1. Work with real numbers and consolidate and the concepts of numbers learnt in earlier classes. Some such opportunities could be,
• To observe and discuss real numbers.
• To recall and observe the processes involved in different mathematical concepts studied earlier and find situations in which they come across irrational numbers. For example,finding the length of the diagonal of a square with side, say, 2 units or area of a circle with a given radius etc.
• To observe properties of different types of numbers, such as the denseness of the numbers, by devising different methods based on the knowledge of numbers gained in earlier classes. One of them could be by representing them on the number line.
• To facilitate
• In making mental estimations in different situations such as arranging numbers like 2, 21/2,23/2, 25/2, etc. in ascending (or descending) order in a given time frame or telling between which two numbers like, √17, √23, √59, - √2, etc. lie.
• Discussion about how the polynomials are different from algebraic expressions.
2. Discuss proofs of mathematical statements using axioms and postulates. You can refer to various Worksheets for Class 9 Mathematics on regular basis to practice on daily basis which will help you to score more marks.
3. Encourage to play the following games related to geometry. If one group says, if equals are added to equals, then the results are equal. The other group may be encouraged to provide example such as, If a=b, then a+3=b+3, another group may extend it further as a+3+5= b+3+5 and so on and can be used by referring to NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Mathematics.
4. By observing different objects in the surroundings one group may find the similarities and the other group finds differences with reference to different geometrical shapes -lines, rays, angles, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, congruent shapes, non-congruent shapes etc. and justify their findings logically.
5. Discuss in groups about the properties of triangles and construction of geometrical shapes such as triangles, line segment and its bisector, angle and its bisector under different conditions
6. Find and discuss ways to fix position of a point in a plane and different properties related to it.
7. Engage in a survey and discuss about different ways to represent data pictorially such as bar graphs, histograms (with varying base lengths) and frequency polygons.
8. Collect data from their surroundings and calculate central tendencies such as mean, mode or median.
9. Explore the features of solid objects from daily life situations to identify them as cubes, cuboids, cylinders etc and Class 9 Maths Sample Papers.
10. Play games involving throwing a dice, tossing a coin etc. and find their chance of happening.
11. Do a project of collecting situations for different numbers representing probabilities.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Last year CBSE had to reduce the syllabus because of the pandemic situation but it was not very effective because there were no examinations. This year to avoid any confusion and conflict, CBSE has decided to reduce the syllabus into term 1 and term 2. 50 percent of...
For 2021-22 CBSE has launched MCQ question-based examination for Term 1 & Term 2 board examinations. The entire syllabus has been divided into two parts each including 50% of the entire syllabus. To score well, students must practice as per the new CBSE term-wise...
12th Board exams are an important part of students' lives. The marks obtained in the board exam decide the college in which one can study. In class 12 the syllabus of each and every subject increases vastly and it is difficult to cover up every point. In English also...
A. Academic session to be divided into 2 Terms with approximately 50% syllabus in each term: The syllabus for the Academic session 2021-22 will be divided into 2 terms by following a systematic approach by looking into the interconnectivity of concepts and topics by...
The portal for moderation and finalization of results for Class-12 is being opened from 16.07.2021 to 22.07.2021. As Board has to declare the result latest by 31.07.2021, schools have been requested to follow the schedule strictly and complete the moderation within...
Unseen passages may contain one or many paragraphs. This is one of the important yet easy parts for a student to get marks. Students should thoroughly study and understand the passage to answer the related questions. The unseen passages are there just to test the...