Download Class 9 Mathematics NCERT Solutions, latest sample papers with solutions, updated formula sheets, RD Sharma solutions and past year question papers, Access study material for mathematics and download free in pdf, prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT
click below for Class 9 Mathematics worksheets with important questions, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 9 mathematics chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers. Also, Download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 SST Economics in PDF Form.
Mathematics for class 9 is considered to be a scoring subject which can help you to improve your marks in Class 9 examination. There are various chapters in Class 9 Maths which is understood properly can help you in long term.
1. Work with real numbers and consolidate and the concepts of numbers learnt in earlier classes. Some such opportunities could be,
• To observe and discuss real numbers.
• To recall and observe the processes involved in different mathematical concepts studied earlier and find situations in which they come across irrational numbers. For example,finding the length of the diagonal of a square with side, say, 2 units or area of a circle with a given radius etc.
• To observe properties of different types of numbers, such as the denseness of the numbers, by devising different methods based on the knowledge of numbers gained in earlier classes. One of them could be by representing them on the number line.
• To facilitate
• In making mental estimations in different situations such as arranging numbers like 2, 21/2,23/2, 25/2, etc. in ascending (or descending) order in a given time frame or telling between which two numbers like, √17, √23, √59, - √2, etc. lie.
• Discussion about how the polynomials are different from algebraic expressions.
2. Discuss proofs of mathematical statements using axioms and postulates. You can refer to various Worksheets for Class 9 Mathematics on regular basis to practice on daily basis which will help you to score more marks.
3. Encourage to play the following games related to geometry. If one group says, if equals are added to equals, then the results are equal. The other group may be encouraged to provide example such as, If a=b, then a+3=b+3, another group may extend it further as a+3+5= b+3+5 and so on and can be used by referring to NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Mathematics.
4. By observing different objects in the surroundings one group may find the similarities and the other group finds differences with reference to different geometrical shapes -lines, rays, angles, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, congruent shapes, non-congruent shapes etc. and justify their findings logically.
5. Discuss in groups about the properties of triangles and construction of geometrical shapes such as triangles, line segment and its bisector, angle and its bisector under different conditions
6. Find and discuss ways to fix position of a point in a plane and different properties related to it.
7. Engage in a survey and discuss about different ways to represent data pictorially such as bar graphs, histograms (with varying base lengths) and frequency polygons.
8. Collect data from their surroundings and calculate central tendencies such as mean, mode or median.
9. Explore the features of solid objects from daily life situations to identify them as cubes, cuboids, cylinders etc and Class 9 Maths Sample Papers.
10. Play games involving throwing a dice, tossing a coin etc. and find their chance of happening.
11. Do a project of collecting situations for different numbers representing probabilities.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
SOF IMO refers to the International Mathematics Olympiad organised by SOF, the Science Olympiad Foundation. SOF is the educational foundation involved in the academic upgradation of students. This Olympiad is a maths competitive examination conducted for the aspiring...
Looking to the present situation of the pandemic and school closures, and also taking in account the safety and well-being of the students, it is decided as follows: 1. The Board Exams for Class XIIth to be held from May 4th to June, 14th, 2021 are hereby postponed....
SOF~ The most desired name for Olympiads in the Educational World! SOF” refers to the Science Olympiad Foundation. It is an Academic Institution assisting educational based competition and enhancing competitive spirit among the School- Level students. The Science...
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) today, announced a suggested competency-based assessment framework to strengthen India’s existing school education system for secondary level (classes 6-10) and improve the overall learning outcomes of students across...