Download Class 9 Mathematics NCERT Solutions, latest sample papers with solutions, updated formula sheets, RD Sharma solutions and past year question papers, Access study material for mathematics and download free in pdf, prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT
click below for Class 9 Mathematics worksheets with important questions, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 9 mathematics chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers. Also, Download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 SST Economics in PDF Form.
Mathematics for class 9 is considered to be a scoring subject which can help you to improve your marks in Class 9 examination. There are various chapters in Class 9 Maths which is understood properly can help you in long term.
1. Work with real numbers and consolidate and the concepts of numbers learnt in earlier classes. Some such opportunities could be,
• To observe and discuss real numbers.
• To recall and observe the processes involved in different mathematical concepts studied earlier and find situations in which they come across irrational numbers. For example,finding the length of the diagonal of a square with side, say, 2 units or area of a circle with a given radius etc.
• To observe properties of different types of numbers, such as the denseness of the numbers, by devising different methods based on the knowledge of numbers gained in earlier classes. One of them could be by representing them on the number line.
• To facilitate
• In making mental estimations in different situations such as arranging numbers like 2, 21/2,23/2, 25/2, etc. in ascending (or descending) order in a given time frame or telling between which two numbers like, √17, √23, √59, - √2, etc. lie.
• Discussion about how the polynomials are different from algebraic expressions.
2. Discuss proofs of mathematical statements using axioms and postulates. You can refer to various Worksheets for Class 9 Mathematics on regular basis to practice on daily basis which will help you to score more marks.
3. Encourage to play the following games related to geometry. If one group says, if equals are added to equals, then the results are equal. The other group may be encouraged to provide example such as, If a=b, then a+3=b+3, another group may extend it further as a+3+5= b+3+5 and so on and can be used by referring to NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Mathematics.
4. By observing different objects in the surroundings one group may find the similarities and the other group finds differences with reference to different geometrical shapes -lines, rays, angles, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, congruent shapes, non-congruent shapes etc. and justify their findings logically.
5. Discuss in groups about the properties of triangles and construction of geometrical shapes such as triangles, line segment and its bisector, angle and its bisector under different conditions
6. Find and discuss ways to fix position of a point in a plane and different properties related to it.
7. Engage in a survey and discuss about different ways to represent data pictorially such as bar graphs, histograms (with varying base lengths) and frequency polygons.
8. Collect data from their surroundings and calculate central tendencies such as mean, mode or median.
9. Explore the features of solid objects from daily life situations to identify them as cubes, cuboids, cylinders etc and Class 9 Maths Sample Papers.
10. Play games involving throwing a dice, tossing a coin etc. and find their chance of happening.
11. Do a project of collecting situations for different numbers representing probabilities.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Because of the prevailing condition of spread of COVID-19 pandemic in the country, special efforts are required for conducting examinations in a safe manner. As a number of students have shifted from the district of their school to some other district in the country,...
CBSE Board Exams 2020: Here's when Board will organize the CBSE Class X and Class XII Board Exams. All the candidates appearing for CBSE Standard X and Standard XII Board Exams 2020 can cross-check the essential notice released by the board concerning the...
The CBSE Board Exams have been postponed twice this year! New Delhi: The Education Ministry has urged the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) to reinstitute the board exams only for the main subjects. As per the official statement the Board will not conduct...
In enhancing the students studying part, the Government is planning to introduce one standard one channel plan. The lockdown in India has adversely collapsed all the operations including schools, colleges, and workplaces with unanticipated setbacks. On behalf of the...
The CBSE board has announced that there is no change in the decision of conducting the CBSE board exams for the 29 subjects, which were canceled due to coronavirus crisis. So when the lockdown gets relaxed completely, the board will conduct the exams for the students,...
HRD Minister Ramesh Pokhriyal, through a video conference with all the education ministers of the state, discussed the further steps to be taken to smoothen the education process during the Covid-19 lockdown. The most important topic which was discussed repeatedly on...