Download Class 9 Mathematics NCERT Solutions, latest sample papers with solutions, updated formula sheets, RD Sharma solutions and past year question papers, Access study material for mathematics and download free in pdf, prepared based on latest guidelines, term examination pattern and blueprint issued by CBSE and NCERT
click below for Class 9 Mathematics worksheets with important questions, syllabus, ncert cbse books, ncert solutions, hots, multiple choice questions (mcqs), easy to learn concepts and study notes of all class 9 mathematics chapters, online tests, value based questions (vbqs), sample papers and last year solved question papers. Also, Download NCERT Solutions for Class 9 SST Economics in PDF Form.
Mathematics for class 9 is considered to be a scoring subject which can help you to improve your marks in Class 9 examination. There are various chapters in Class 9 Maths which is understood properly can help you in long term.
1. Work with real numbers and consolidate and the concepts of numbers learnt in earlier classes. Some such opportunities could be,
• To observe and discuss real numbers.
• To recall and observe the processes involved in different mathematical concepts studied earlier and find situations in which they come across irrational numbers. For example,finding the length of the diagonal of a square with side, say, 2 units or area of a circle with a given radius etc.
• To observe properties of different types of numbers, such as the denseness of the numbers, by devising different methods based on the knowledge of numbers gained in earlier classes. One of them could be by representing them on the number line.
• To facilitate
• In making mental estimations in different situations such as arranging numbers like 2, 21/2,23/2, 25/2, etc. in ascending (or descending) order in a given time frame or telling between which two numbers like, √17, √23, √59, - √2, etc. lie.
• Discussion about how the polynomials are different from algebraic expressions.
2. Discuss proofs of mathematical statements using axioms and postulates. You can refer to various Worksheets for Class 9 Mathematics on regular basis to practice on daily basis which will help you to score more marks.
3. Encourage to play the following games related to geometry. If one group says, if equals are added to equals, then the results are equal. The other group may be encouraged to provide example such as, If a=b, then a+3=b+3, another group may extend it further as a+3+5= b+3+5 and so on and can be used by referring to NCERT Solutions for Class 9 Mathematics.
4. By observing different objects in the surroundings one group may find the similarities and the other group finds differences with reference to different geometrical shapes -lines, rays, angles, parallel lines, perpendicular lines, congruent shapes, non-congruent shapes etc. and justify their findings logically.
5. Discuss in groups about the properties of triangles and construction of geometrical shapes such as triangles, line segment and its bisector, angle and its bisector under different conditions
6. Find and discuss ways to fix position of a point in a plane and different properties related to it.
7. Engage in a survey and discuss about different ways to represent data pictorially such as bar graphs, histograms (with varying base lengths) and frequency polygons.
8. Collect data from their surroundings and calculate central tendencies such as mean, mode or median.
9. Explore the features of solid objects from daily life situations to identify them as cubes, cuboids, cylinders etc and Class 9 Maths Sample Papers.
10. Play games involving throwing a dice, tossing a coin etc. and find their chance of happening.
11. Do a project of collecting situations for different numbers representing probabilities.
Latest NCERT & CBSE News
Read the latest news and announcements from NCERT and CBSE below. Important updates relating to your studies which will help you to keep yourself updated with latest happenings in school level education. Keep yourself updated with all latest news and also read articles from teachers which will help you to improve your studies, increase motivation level and promote faster learning
Kids are the Future of our Country! Outlines have changed and so should the formats of existence! It is the best time to teach our kids the pleasure of Self-Discipline, Self-Realization and Self-Control. To keep the future generation safe in such unpredictable...
The National Mission for Clean Ganga, Ministry of Jal Shakti in collaboration with Kalantar Art Trust is organizing KALANTAR-2020: National Online Painting Championship with the aim to provide a platform to youth and school children to demonstrate their artistic skills...
As a part of Shikshak Parv celebration, an online quiz competition on National Education Policy 2020 will be organized by the Ministry of Education, Govt. of India, from 5 th September to 25th September 2020 in order to create awareness about NEP among all stakeholders...
Training of CBSE School Teachers on Olabs in collaboration with C-DAC Mumbai: OLabs is a platform jointly developed by the Ministry of Electronics and Telecommunications, Government of India, CDAC, and Amrita University to facilitate a virtual experience of CBSE...
Green Olympiad is a value driven project conducted by TERI (The Energy and Resources Institute) for school students annually since 1999. This Olympiad assesses the environment quotient of students and also enhances their understanding on issues related to sustainable...