CBSE Class 9 Science Why do we fall ill Sure Shot Questions A. There are many more useful educational material which the students can download in pdf format and use them for studies. Study material like concept maps, important and sure shot question banks, quick to learn flash cards, flow charts, mind maps, teacher notes, important formulas, past examinations question bank, important concepts taught by teachers. Students can download these useful educational material free and use them to get better marks in examinations. Also refer to other worksheets for the same chapter and other subjects too. Use them for better understanding of the subjects.
1. Which one of the following is an infectious disease?
2. Elephantiasis disease can have
(a) short-term affect on our health
(b) no effect on our health
(c) long term affect on our health
(d) sometimes bad effect on our health
3. Ascaris worm lives in which part of human body?
(c) small intestine
(d) large intestine
4. Microbes which enter the body through nose most likely affect
5. Which of the following is a viral infection?
6. HIV virus when active in body mainly attacks on
7. An Organism which carries pathogens is termed as
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 9 Science Why do we fall ill Sure Shot Questions A.
Click for more Science Study Material ›