Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Set M designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. Name the element which has twice as many electrons in its second shell as in its first shell. Write its electronic configuration also.
2. Give common name of the plant on which Mendel performed his experiments.
3. In a food chain comprising frogs, insects, birds and grass, which one of the organisms is likely to have maximum concentration of harmful non biodegradable chemicals in its body?
4. Choose from the following elements whose atomic numbers are given in parentheses
H(1), He(2), C(6), F(9), Na(11), Cl(17), Mg(12)
a) Smallest element of 3rd period.
b) A noble gas.
c) A metal of 3rd period having valency 1.
d) Most non metallic element of 2nd period.
5.What is meant by least distance of distinct vision? How does this vary between the very young and old people?
6. a) Distinguish between biodegradable and non biodegradable pollutants.
b) Choose the bio degradable pollutants from the following.
Sewage, DDT, Radioactive waste, Agriculture waste
7. Construction of dams ensures electricity generation for a large number of villages. State two reasons for opposition to the construction of dams in spite of this advantage.
8. a) State two disadvantages of converting forests into mono culture.
b) Give any two advantages of water stored underground.
c) State any two measures to conserve wildlife.
9. A student has difficulty in reading the blackboard while sitting in last row. What could be defect of vision? Draw ray diagrams to illustrate this defect and its correction.
Please Refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Set M
Click for more Science Study Material ›