Sample Paper for Class 10 Science Pdf
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Practical Skills Sample Paper Set B
Science Class 10 Sample Paper
SECTION - A
1. A student was asked to mix the white of an egg with water and stir well. The student observed that
(a) a transparent solution is formed.
(b) a translucent mixture is formed.
(c) egg white settles down at the bottom.
(d) egg white floats on the surface of the water.
2. A student by mistake mixed iron fillings and sulphur powder. He wanted to separate them from each other. The methed you would advise him to use is dissolve the mixture in
(a) boiling water.
(b) cold water.
(c) carbon disulfide.
3. The extent of cooling by evaporation was studied for water, alcohol and Ether by arranging the following three set ups :
Which on of the following is the correct observation?
(a) All the three set ups showed an equal decrease in temperature
(b) Set ups II and III showed decrease in temperature while no change in temperatuere was observed in set up I
(c) Only set up I showed a decrease in temperature while an increase in temperature was observed in set ups II and III
(d) The cooling (decrease in temperature) was largest in set up III followed by set up II and least cooling was observed in set up I.
4. Which of the following is the correct arrangement for separation a mixture of common salt and ammonium chloride?
5. The spring balance shown here is used to measure the mass of given solid. The mass of the solid is
(a) 115 g
(b) 118 g
(c) 120 g
(d) 125 g
Please click the link below to download CBSE Class 10 Science Practical Skills Sample Paper Set B
Books recommended by teachers
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023 Set A|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2023 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|