Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Sample Paper Class 10 2020
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A
Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2020
SECTION - A
1. Write the name and formula of the 2nd member of homologous series having general formula CnH2n .
2. List two functions performed by the testis in human beings.
3. What is the function of ozone in the upper atmosphere?
4. List four characteristics of the images formed by plane mirrors.
5. Why are forests considered "biodiversity hot spots"? List two ways in which an individual can contribute effectively to the management of forests and wildlife.
6. What is meant by "sustainable management"? Why is reuse considered better than recycling?
7. With the help of an example, explain the process of hydrogenation. Mention the essential conditions for the reaction and state the change in physical property with the formation of the product.
8. What is the difference between the molecules of soaps and detergents, chemically?
Explain the cleansing action of soaps.
9. How many groups and periods are there in the modem periodic table ? How do the atomic size and metallic character of elements vary as we move:
(a) down a group, and
(b) from left to right in a period
10. From the following elements :
4Be; 9F; 19K; 20Ca
Click for more Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|