Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set G designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
1. To study the following properties of acetic acid (ethanoic acid) :
ii) solubility in water
iii) effect on litmus
iv) reaction with sodium bicarbonate
2. To study saponification reaction for preparation of soap.
3. To study the comparative cleaning capacity of a sample of soap in soft and hard water.
4. To determine the focal length of
i. Concave mirror
ii. Convex lens by obtaining the image of a distant object.
5. To trace the path of a ray of light passing through a rectangular glass slab for different angles of incidence. Measure the angle of incidence, angle of refraction, angle of emergence and interpret the result.
6. To study (a) binary fission in Amoeba and (b) budding in yeast with the help of prepared slides.
7. To trace the path of the rays of light through a glass prism.
8. To draw the images of an object formed by a convex lens when placed at various positions.
9. To study homology and analogy with the help of preserved / available specimens of either animals or plants.
10. To identify the different parts of an embryo of a dicot seed ( Pea, gram or red kidney bean).
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set G
Click for more Science Study Material ›