CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2013 (1). Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these Question Papers to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination. Please refer to more CBSE Class 10 question papers in other links. The CBSE Question papers are prepared based on trend in past examinations and expected questions in CBSE exams. Its always recommended by CBSE to practice the papers released by CBSE to get better exams in CBSE exams. CBSE Last Year Question Papers for class 10 for final/ term/ SA1/ SA2 Examinations conducted by Central Board of Secondary Education for all CBSE affiliated schools in India and abroad. Please refer to more CBSE Class X sample papers, question papers, HOTs etc in other links.
1. To study the following properties of acetic acid (ethanoic acid) :
ii) solubility in water
iii) effect on litmus
iv) reaction with sodium bicarbonate
2. To study saponification reaction for preparation of soap.
3. To study the comparative cleaning capacity of a sample of soap in soft and hard water.
4. To determine the focal length of
i. Concave mirror
ii. Convex lens by obtaining the image of a distant object.
5. To trace the path of a ray of light passing through a rectangular glass slab for different angles of incidence. Measure the angle of incidence, angle of refraction, angle of emergence and interpret the result.
6. To study (a) binary fission in Amoeba and (b) budding in yeast with the help of prepared slides.
7. To trace the path of the rays of light through a glass prism.
8. To draw the images of an object formed by a convex lens when placed at various positions.
9. To study homology and analogy with the help of preserved / available specimens of either animals or plants.
10. To identify the different parts of an embryo of a dicot seed ( Pea, gram or red kidney bean).
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2013 (1)
Click for more Science Study Material ›