Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set B designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Sample Paper Class 10 2015
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set B
Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2015
1. In domestic electric circuit, with which wire do we connect a fuse?
2. Name the two components of central nervous system in humans.
3. Name one fuel used in nuclear reactor.
4. Write the chemical reaction for respiration. Why is it considered an exothermic reaction?
5. Mention one physical property each of a metal and a non-metal which is exceptional to their general properties.
6. A battery of 12 V is connected to a series combination of resistors, 3 Ω, 4 Ω, 5 Ω, and 12 Ω. How much current would flow through the 12 Ω resistor?
7. Why do two magnetic field lines never intersect each other?
8. In the electrolysis of water:
(i) Name the gas collected at the cathode and anode respectively
(ii) Why is the volume of one gas collected at one electrode double than that at the other? Name this gas.
(iii) How will you test the evolved gases?
Please click the below link to access CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2015 Set B
Click for more Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|