Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2012 Set L designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Sample Paper Class 10 2012
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2012 Set L
Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2012
SECTION – A
1. State one basic difference between a physical change and a chemical change.
2. A non-metal X exists in two different forms Y and Z. Y is the hardest natural substance, whereas Z is a good conductor of electricity. Identify Y and Z.
3. List two main constituents of biogas.
4. How is an ammeter connected in a circuit to measure current flowing through it ?
5. The way metals like sodium, magnesium and iron react with air and water is an indication of their relative positions in the "reactivity series‟. Is this statement true ? Justify your answer with examples.
6. Though the compounds such as glucose and alcohol have hydrogen atoms in their molecule yet they are not categorized as acids, why ?
7. Using balanced chemical equation explain the difference between a displacement reaction and a double displacement reaction.
8. Using a suitable chemical equation justify that some chemical reactions are determined by
(i) change in colour,
(ii) change in temperature.
9. What is saliva ? State its role in the digestion of food.
10. Biogas is considered to be a boon to the farmers. Give reasons.
15. What are the final products of carbohydrates, proteins and fats after their digestion.
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2012 Set L
Click for more Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|