Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Set A designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Sample Paper Class 10
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Set A
Science Class 10 Sample Paper
Section - A
1. What are the limitations of extracting energy from wind?
2. Define power and hence derive its expression in terms of V, I & R.
3. Define magnetic field. Why two magnetic field lines can never cross each other. Draw magnetic field lines due to circular current carrying coil.
4. What is the importance of Earth wire and Fuse wire in domestic electric circuit? An electrician puts a fuse of 5A in heater of rating 2 KW: 220 V.What is likely to happen? Explain.
5. Define electric potential at a point. Calculate potential difference between two points if 2J of work is done to transfer 6.25 x 1022 electrons from one point to another.
a) Nuclear fission & nuclear fusion.
b) Geothermal Energy & Ocean thermal Energy.
c) Biogas & Biomass.
7. In a remote village of a hilly State, villagers were facing a lot of problems in daily life as village was not electrified. They were burning wood to keep area lighted during night to keep animals away. This comes to the knowledge of newly appointed collector of district & he immediately installed solar panels in village & lot of problems were solved
a) State the values exhibited by collector.
b) Explain advantages to villagers due to installation of solar panel.
8. a) Define resistivity. If resistivity of Cu is 1.67 x 10-8 Ωm, what does it signify?
b) How many lamps of 10W, 220V can be connected in parallel if allowable current is 10A?
9. What do you mean by electromagnetic induction? Describe an activity to demonstrate this phenomenon by using two coils. Name a device that works on this principle. State the rule used to find direction of induced current.
Please click the link below to download the full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Set A
Click for more Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|