Read and download PDF of CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 Set L designed as per the latest curriculum and examination pattern for Class 10 issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The latest Class 10 Science Sample Papers have been provided with solutions so that the students can solve these practice papers and then compare their answers. This will help them to identify mistakes and improvement areas in Science Standard 10 which they need to study more to get better marks in Grade 10 exams. After solving these guess papers also refer to solved Class 10 Science Question Papers available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Science Sample Paper Class 10 2018
Students can refer to the below Class 10 Science Sample Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 10 exams. Please download CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 Set L
Science Class 10 Sample Paper 2018
1. A ray of light AM is incident on a spherical mirror as shown in the diagram.
Redraw the diagram on the answer sheet and show the path of reflected ray.
1. A metal M belongs to 13th group in the modern periodic table. Write the valency of the metal.
2. The ciliary muscles of a normal eye are in their (i) most relaxed (ii) most contracted state. In which of the two cases is the focal length of the eye-lens more?
3. Tap water conducts electricity whereas distilled water does not. Why?
4. An electric geyser has the ratings 2000W, 220V marked on it. What should be the minimum rating, in whole number of a fuse wire, that may be required for safe use with this geyser?
5. Kerosene burns with a sooty flame. Is it a saturated or an un saturated compound?
6. Two metallic wires A and B of the same material are connected in parallel. Wire A has length l and radius r, wire B has a length 2l and radius 2r. Calculate the ratio of the equivalent resistance in parallel combination and the resistance of wire A.
7. A student performs an experiment to study the magnetic effect of current around a current carrying straight conductor. He reports that
(i) for a given battery, the degree of deflection of a N – pole decreases when the compass is kept at a point farther away from the conductor.
(ii) the direction of deflection of the north pole of a compass needle kept at a given point near the conductor remains unaffected even when the terminals of the same battery sending current in the wire are inter changed. Which of the above observations of the student appears to be wrong and why?
Please click the link below to download full pdf file for CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2018 Set L
Click for more Science Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 10 Science Boards 2020 Sample Paper Solved|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set B|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set C|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper 2020 Set D|
|CBSE Class 10 Science Sample Paper Solved 2020 Set A|